Our Worlds

hi =^3^=

Hope you like it ^-^

~~~

•Meliodas' Pov•

Yo. I'm Meliodas, i'm a student at Kingdom high, a prestigious school, explaining the name.

I'm currently the Captain of the Football team, called the 'Sins'.

I'm not that smart, but i'm popular. Girls fall for me every time they see me, they fangirl every time I do something.

To tell you the truth, Just because i'm popular, rich and the captain of the football team i'm not a jock and i'm not that cocky. Meaning, i'm not a jerk. Or... Jerky .-.

•  

I went out of the house for a normal walk at park, using my headset. I wasn't really paying attention on the road. I passed a few people I knew and greeted them with a smile.

I suddenly felt someone bump into me.

The person fell and grabbed my headset along with the fall.

"Ow.." 

"Are you okay? I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" I felt embarrassed.

"Oh its fine.. I wasn't looking either, oh here's your headset. I'm sorry it fell along with me." She said with an apologetic smile

"C'mon i'll help you up." I held out my hand and she took it. "Thank you" 

I give her a smile, "see ya around." Turning around, I walked towards an ice cream shop.

"chocolate please" I grinned at the lady at the counter.

"Meliodas-kun! You're here again?"

"As Always" I grinned and she laughed and gave me my ice cream and sat I down.

I texted Ban that I was there and he told me that he was gonna come here in 5 minutes

"Captain?"

I look back and see King

"King!"

He sat in front of me holding ice cream.

"Captain, you could call me Harlequin you know"

"Nah, King is better and i'm used to it. Cant you call me Meliodas too?" I shot back, finishing my ice cream. 

"Good point" 

"Cap'n!" Ban entered and  came to our table.  "Hey."

"So cap'n, have you heard of the new student at Kingdom high?" Ban asked.

"No, What about it?"

"There are rumors that she's the daughter of the principal of Kingdom High"

"Daughter huh? Well i bet she's one of those spoiled brats" King rolled his eyes.

"Yeah" Ban agreed

"that's what you thought of Diane, now you like her" i teased King

"Captain!" he went red

"You guys never know, she might be different" i rested my chin on my palm

"Don't judge too much," I Hit their heads lightly and stood up.

"Sorry Cap'n" Ban apologized

"Yeah sorry" King scratched his head

"Well i'm going to walk around, coming with me?" I asked them

They nodded and we walked around the park again

•Elizabeth's Pov•

I'm Elizabeth Liones, i'm a new student at Kingdom High. My father is the principal of the school, which is also the owner of it. So basically i'm rich....? People would probably think that i'm a spoiled brat because of that. But i'm not.

I'm claimed to be smart, but i just have descent grades. I was popular in my old school for being a daughter of a Liones, which is one of the most powerful families in the country.

Yes, i'm rich and i'm the daughter of the owner of Kingdom High. But i'm not a Bitch.

•  

After that boy bumped into me and was surprisingly kind, I went near the lake at the park.

I was using my headset then I laid on the grass and took a nap. And soon, I felt droplets fall on my face

"oh dear, its raining and I don't even have an umbrella!" I ran to the nearest tree I could find, i was soaking wet

i'm gonna be in so much trouble..

~~~

please don't sue me! just kidding xD

hope you liked this chapter 'o mine :3

#meow.