In the Rain

talking to the mooooon~

wait wrong song :P

Everyday it wil rain~!

EEPP!! STOP RIGHT DER :P

if you read Elizabeth's 'introduction' in the first part and you saw the word 'bitch', She Does Not Swear. She Was Explaining, But She Never Said It OutLoud :3

Thank you for reading this thing up here ^ :33

~~~

•Meliodas' Pov•

"Its raining!" King ran around flailing his arms.

"Then Stop panicking and Running around!" Ban hit his head, stopping him. 

"Ow.." King sulked, rubbing his head.

"Look, a tree. We can stay there for a bit" I point at a huge tree nearby. 

By the time we got there, we were soaking wet.

"I'm gonna be in so much trouble! My sister is gonna kill me!" King panicked, trying to rip his hair off.

"Elaine? I don't think she's capable of doing that" Ban pointed out. 

"Oh she is, When she has a frying Pan." King started to panic. "Or worse... Chastiefol"

"She cant control it, you idiot. Well, the pillow mode she can" Ban hit his head again.

"See?! She can! She can hit me with it!" King exclaimed. "Calm the fuck down." Ban hit King's head, making him sulk and walk to a corner.

"I'll be up here" Ban went up the tree. 

"'Kay." I sat down on the ground, leaning on the tree. 

•Elizabeth's Pov•

I hear voices from the other side of the tree, I don't get what they're talking about.

They keep talking about pans and trouble.

I just hope they wont find me here.

"Cap'n, I found something" I heard a voice say above me. 

Please don't tell me i'm the 'something'

"huh? what is it?" a boy's voice responded.

"its a girl on the other side of the tree"

oh dear, i'm the something.

"Huh? you're the girl I bumped into a while ago" The Blond boy that bumped into me a while ago came out behind the tree.

"You know each other?" The guy on the branch asked, he had silver hair.

"Not really, we just bumped into each other a while ago" The blond boy gave me a grin. 

"Who'd you bump into?" Another boy with Brown-ish hair went next to the blond boy.

The blond pointed at me, we all stared at each other in silence. Until my phone rang. 

"Uh, sorry, I've got to take this" I smile at them and they just nodded and went to the other side.

"Hello?"

"Elizabeth! where are you? its raining!" I hear my father's voice, worried. 

"Father! I'm fine, don't worry. I'm under a tree, but a little soaking wet." I giggle at the end. 

He sighs, "What am I gonna do with you? Just please be home by three."

"Yes, of course." I hung up, putting my phone in my pocket. 

"I'm in so much trouble!" I exclaim out loud, immediately regretting it.  

Why did I say that out loud? there are strangers at the other side.

I face palmed

"In trouble, huh?" The boy on the branch asked. Startled, I just nodded. 

"by the way, i'm Ban" He gave me a grin, showing his unusual sharp teeth. 

"Meliodas" The blonde boy popped out of nowhere.

"Hi, i'm King" The other boy stood up waving after some what sulking.

"Elizabeth." 

•Meliodas' Pov•

Elizabeth?

"Well, I have to go" Elizabeth stood up.  "But wait! its still raining!" I try to tell her. 

"It's fine." She smiles and was about to leave. I took off my semi dry jacket. 

"Here." I hand to her, she looks at me and blinks after a while. "No! It's fine!" 

I didn't listen and put it over her. 

"Just use it. You dont' have a jacket, you'll catch a cold"

"huh? what about you?"

"i'll be fine, just go. You're gonna be in trouble if you get sick and if you're gonna be late."

"U-um.. thank you" she gave us a small smile, then she left. 

"Hey Cap'n, why you give your jacket to a random girl?" Ban jumped down the tree. 

I shrug, "She's gonna catch a cold." 

"But what about you?" Ban asked, I look at him with a grin. 

"You really think i'll get sick?"

"Good point" Ban nodded, holding his chin. 

"Wait Captain, wasn't that your favorite jacket?" King asked pointing at Elizabeth, who was already far away. 

"Well... yeah" I stared at Elizabeth while she was running.

"Cap'n, that girl..." Ban said staring at her too.

"yeah.." I look up the sky to see the rain stopping. 

"We better go." King broke the silence.

~~~

hope you liked that Chapter! :)

I Repeat. Elizabeth didn't swear :I just saying... :P

and if you're confused of something, ples tell moi and i'll explain :P