Down Fall

Okay....

HI~! :DD

~~~

•Ban's Pov•

When we got to class, I looked around. Diane was practically sulking on her table. When the teacher came inside though, She just told us that we had a Free Period today cuz she was pretty Lazy and she had a meeting.

I looked at Gerharde, I have a bad feeling about her, Not because It made Diane super sad that Elizabeth cant to anything about it,- Well yeah that's part of it, But i feel like The Group...

I shook my head and sighed, Then I went on using my headset. I practically fell asleep.

•King's Pov•

Gerharde has been clinging on me for the whole day, Its getting annoying. Though i can give her time, We havent seen each other for a while. Let's give her a shot.

"Hey King, If You're getting annoyed, I can let go" Gerharde suddenly stated, I looked at her as she let go of my arm.

"Oh, Uh, Thanks..." I said, Not knowing of she'll feel.

"Welcome!" She smiled, I smiled back.

I remembered why i Fell Inlove with her, She was really sweet and Nice.

If i fell inlove with her again, Would it be Bad? I mean, Diane Doesnt even Like me. (*Slaps King* HOW DAER YOU >.>)

After some time passed by, It was half an hour, Gerharde fell asleep leaning on me. I smiled, I remember scenes from the past, Me and her having fun. Along with Elaine, And my other Friends.

I couldnt help But Fall asleep too.

•Diane's Pov•

Okay, Im Dead. (High Five Sistah!)

Seeing them so cute is unbearable. Some of my classmates are starting to ship them now. I feel Betrayed, Not by my classmates, But Him.

"Diane, Im sorry..." Elizabeth suddenly popped out of nowhere and pat my back.

I made a fake smile, "Its Alright," I then made a frown, I couldnt help but feel Sad. I Glanced at the side to see Merlin, Gowther, and Captain looking at me with Sad looks. I just sighed and Covered my face and hit my desk with my head.

"Today is practically my down fall." I mumbled, Hoping no one Heard that.

I just Hope Harlequin wont fall inlove with her...

•Elizabeth's Pov•

"Today is Practically my down fall." I heard Diane say Silently, No one heard it but me. 

I sighed, Not knowing what to do, then, the bell suddenly Rang and Diane stood up and Left the Room, All of us understood why, But not the Dumb founded King Standing infront of me.

"Where'd Diane go?" He asked, I looked outside, It suddenly started Raining.

"She went Home...." I looked away

"so Early? She doesnt even have an Umbrella." King said looking out of the window.

"You gonna go for her? She's just at the Gate.." I looked at him, He glanced at the side, Where Gerharde was. He smiled, I expected him to go after her.

"C'mon Gerharde," Those words, Made me Freeze.

What?!

"You're not going After Diane?" Gowther asked, His face had displeasure over his face. King shrugged, Then, He left with Gerharde. The rest of us looked out the window, Diane was gone. Gerharde and King walked out of the Campus, I sighed. "Well, Im going home." I said getting my bag.

"Im Coming with you," Meliodas smiled, I nodded. We left the Campus.

I forgot my umbrella but he had his, though i was taller, He still held the umbrella. 

"I wonder what's going to happen to those two," I said sounding worried, Meliodas looked down. 

"Who knows with their relationship, this is the first time i've seen those two do that" Meliodas sighed

"Speaking of Relationships, Didnt you have one?" I asked, He looked at me then shrugged.

"Somewhat." 

"Care to tell me?" I asked, He smiled.

"Well, Its like King's Scenario, The Girl's name is Liz, she looks like you in some ways, Well, I Kind of Fell inlove with her before. But my story is A little Different, We became an item, though we had to break it off when she moved..." He said looking at the rain falling from the umbrella.

I hesitated asking this Question;

"do you still Love her?" 

He shrugged, "I dont know myself, Maybe, Maybe Not." 

That didnt give me a correct answer though.

There's a Possibility that He's Still inlove with her.

"I see," I smiled "Well, Im here, Thanks for bringing me home for like, Everyday." I thanked, He smiled.

"No problem" 

I nodded and went in the gates and Ran up to my room and Plopped on my bed.

"He still might like her.."

~~~

MWHAHAHAHAHA I AM EVIL

Okay Hi~

:33

Hope you enjoyed the Chapter! ^-^

See yoouuuu

on the next one :3