Necklace

~~~

•Meliodas' Pov•

I opened my eyes, Everything was hurting. I tried to remember what happened, Wait, What happened? 

I tried to sit up, It looked like I was in a Hospital room.

Was I sick? Wait, Who am I?

My eyes roamed around, I was alone. I was in a Hospital Gown, It seemed like Nothing was on Me, Except something that gleamed ontop of my chest. No one removed it from my Neck.

My eyes soon landed on a Clipboard, It was neatly Hung On the Side.

Meliodas,

Temporary Amnesia

I have Amnesia? and My name's Meliodas? 

I touched my Necklace, I looked into it. I saw a Girl with Silver hair, As if my mouth moved on it's own. I said, "Elizabeth"

I rose my brow, "Who's Elizabeth?" 

The door suddenly opened, There was a girl with Silver hair. It looked like Elizabeth but Her hair was short. Who is this person?

"Mel! You're alright." She ran up to hug me, I simply stared at the girl.

"Who are you?" I asked, She stared at me. Then looked at the clipboard. She had a plain face, As if knowing that I had Amnesia was nothing to her.

"Im your girlfriend." My whole body just literally shivered.

"Girlfriend?" I asked, in a mocking tone. I dont believe her.

"Yeah, Dont you believe me?" 

"No."

She seriiously had an annoyed face, Then the doors opened to reveal a bunch of people that I dont even know. The girl with long silver hair caught my eye though.

"Liz? What're you doing here?" The girl asked 'Liz', Liz looked at her.

"checking up on my boyfriend." 

"Um, I dont even." I spoke up, They all looked at me. 

"Bro! You're finally awake!" A boy ran towards me and hugged me, It felt weird but comfortable. I look around and see that Liz was gone.

My eyes landed on the girl with Long Silver hair, "Elizabeth?" I asked, She had a surprised reaction.

"You remember me?" She asked, I shook my head.

"Not really," I showed her my necklace, I could see her necklace from her Uniform, It was oddly shining.

"You didnt take off the necklace." Elizabeth looked at The others behind her.

"We couldnt, It literally wouldnt leave Him." A girl with Brown hair stated, Smiling. They all looked at me.

"I saw your face here and I just remembered your name." I told Elizabeth, She smiled.

"How are we supposed to make him remember?" A tall guy with Silver hair asked, A girl with Black hair replied.

"I know how, Now let's get near him." she intructed and Everyone else did so, I felt like it was okay so I just stayed put.

"Memories, Past, Present, and Future. Our Captain has forgotten who we are and who he is. Let this spell work and help him remember, Oboete imasu " She Chanted, Everyone stayed Silent.

A yellow light suddenly appeared, Beams came out of each one of them. I covered my eyes because the lights came at me.

•Elizabeth's Pov•

"Is he gonna be alright?" MEliodas was once again kncoked out. He was fast asleep.

"He will be, but he will only remember important parts in his life. He's probably gonna be awake in and hour or so." Merlin replied, I sighed in relief.

"Alright, We'll be leaving. We just sent you guys here." Zeldris grinned, I smiled.

"I'll stay, I'll watch over him" 

"Was waiting for you to say that." Diane giggled, I grinned at her.

"I'll be with her," Elaine went next to me, Ban nodded. They all took their leave. Once their footsteps and presence were gone I looked at Elaine.

"So, What's the plan?" I immediately asked, She giggled.

"I dont even know yet."

"It's in two days!" I exclaimed silently, I took a random paper and pen and started writing.

"Let's do this." I started  Writing Ideas.

>>Time skip>>

•Meliodas' Pov•

I groaned, waking up. I saw Elizabeth and Elaine, I overheard them talking about Ban's birthday.

"Let him eat my cooking!" I exclaimed, Elizabeth looked at me and immediately hugged me.

"Meliodas! You're awake!" She smiled, looking at me. I smiled at her, "Sorry for forgetting you for a second there." 

"It's fine,  Atleast you remember us now." I nodded, smiling. 

"So, what's your plan?" I went closer.

~~~

AHAHA I HAVE TO END IT THERE.

KBYEEEE

IM RUSHING THE NEXT CHAPTER SO YEAH