Twist

For the people that wanted me to update C:

Here

You

Go

Enjoy! :>

~~~

•Meliodas' Pov•

"Since you remember everything, What're you gonna do next?" Elizabeth asked, we were walking around school.

"Know what? This." We both stopped walking, "Elizabeth, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, Elizabeth looked so surprised.

"Yes!" She hugged me and I hugged her back. I was so happy that she'd say yes.

"But what about Liz?"

"What about me?" Liz suddenly came out of nowhere, We both looked at her.

"And why were you hugging?" She asked, We stayed silent.

"What's going on?!" She sounded more demanding this time.

"Wanna know what's going on?" I asked, She gave me a look. "Does it look like im joking?"

"Wow, She's mean." King suddenly walked around the corner, Liz gave him a look.

"You're not in this, Squirt." Liz spat, But Diane suddenly came too. Her hand on her hip, "You did not just say that."

"I just did," Liz gave Diane a look, I cant believe I thought I loved this girl.

I snapped my finger, The other Sins came. I wanted them to see what im going to do.

"Liz, Mind telling me what's going on?" I asked, Smirking.

•Third Person's Pov•

"What do you mean?"

"When I hold your hand, It feels weird. It isnt the same thing I felt like before. What happened to you for the past years?" Meliodas asked, Liz looked uncomfortable.

The bell rang, She was about to leave. But King waved his hand, making a Force field and sending Helbram a message that they couldnt go to class.

"Nothing" Liz lied, "She's Lying." Elaine looked at her eyes intently, But what she saw horrified her.

"She's..." Elaine stuttered, Ban looked at her with concern.

"What is it?" Ban asked, "Guys, Get away from Liz." Elaine stated, Everybody did so.

"Meliodas, Are you gonna say something to Liz?" Elaine didnt look at anyone but Liz, Meliodas nodded.

"Liz, We're over."

Liz's eyes were filled with Rage, "What!?"

"We Are Done."

"I..I" Was all she said, Her head was down, Her hair covered her eyes, But Elaine knew.

"She's Dead." Elaine finally spoke. Everybody looked at her, "That's Impossible." Gowther stated.

"Ever wonder why she never had contact with us?" Elaine asked everybody.

"She.. Was busy with school?" King answered or somewhat asked.

"That's impossible, After she left, She could've just said that she was at Danafor already."

"But no, She didnt even say anything to Meliodas. Thus breaking his heart." Elaine explained, Everyone was silent they just listened to her.

"She just 'left'" She added invisible quotation marks at the end.

"She may have been dead before she even left."

"Meliodas, How are you keeping up?" Elaine turned towards Meliodas, Meliodas was frozen, He was looking down.

"So, I fell inlove... With that?" Meliodas pointed at Liz, Liz was now silent.

"Meliodas, You have no idea how much I....I S-Sacrifriced just to be with you.."

Everyone was silent.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA." Liz yelled, She stomped her foot and everything was frozen. Everything was tinted with black, Except them.

"You dont know how much I wanted to see you again." Liz mumbled, As she slowly grew. She soon turned into a Demon, Somewhat of a Ghost but had a form.

"Because of her..." Liz looked at Elizabeth, Elizabeth stood there, looking up at her.

Liz grabbed Elizabeth, Elizabeth was struggling to get out. "H-Help!"

Meliodas felt enraged, "LET GO OF ELIZABETH YOU BITCH." Meliodas went for Liz and tried to get Elizabeth out of her grasp.

"Never." Liz grinned, Her teeth were sharp like blades. Looking at them made Meliodas think of many ways for her to kill Elizabeth which horrified him.

"If I lost one, I cant loose this one." Meliodas mumbled, Hitting Liz Across the face. Liz screeched in pain as she let go of Elizabeth, Meliodas carefully put her down on the ground.

"Are you alright?" Meliodas asked, Elizabeth was about to nod when a Pang hit her arm. They both looked at it, There was a gash, a huge one. It didnt look good, It slowly turned her arm purple.

"Oh no.." Meliodas mumbled, "She's Being controlled! Dont let her touch you!" Meliodas yelled at the others, They nodded.

"Ban, King The three of us are the only ones that can get touched by it and be fine. I know this demon, It cant affect an immortal being and the Fairy King."

"Alright," Both of them nodded, "Merlin and Gowther, I need you to protect The girls."

"Yes, Sir." They both nodded and Gowther got ready and Merlin casted a spell.

"I will get Elizabeth and You have no choice but to be with me." Liz's voice laughed maniacally.

~~~

I had this one prepared but not the next part so....

MWA HA HA C:

try reading all of this in a British accent, its fun 😂 xD

k bye c: