Mission Possible

Mission Possible xD

Mehp :3

~~~

•Meliodas' Pov•

"Meliodas! Wake up you sleepy head!" Zeldris' voice disturbed my slumber.

"Five more minutes" I mumbled, face on my pillow.

"I'll eat all the food if you don't wake up!"

I groaned, sitting up "Fine, you win. Let me get ready."

I took a bath and used the school's uniform. I ruffled my hair to make it dry and took my backpack.

I went to the kitchen and saw Zeldris and Estarossa eating breakfast already. 

"You know, it hurts seeing you guys eat with out me" I joked, they just laughed as I sat down and ate my bacon and eggs.

"Guys! Don't forget to leave me some!" I look back and see Hawk behind my chair.

"We will" Zeldris chuckled, making Hawk cheer. 

"Estarossa, You're gonna take us to school right?" Zeldris asked, finishing his breakfast. 

"What are you guys, kids?" He looked at us and we just shrugged. 

"But you guys have different schools" He whined, making Meliodas and Zeldris stand up from their seats and ran for the car. 

"We're in your car! Lets go~" I yelled along with Zeldris.  He chuckled and drove us to school, we dropped Zeldris off and he dropped me off at school.

"Cap'n!" I heard, once I entered the gates. 

"Hey" I saw Ban and waved. 

"Meliodas-sama!" One girl came towards me, I rose my brow. 

"Yes?" I gave her a smile. 

"A-are you free this afternoon?" She stuttered, nervous. 

"Nope. I have football practice this afternoon, sorry" 

She looked down, "O-okay." She walked away and I headed towards Ban. 

"You handled that easily" Ban commented, chuckling. I gave him a grin and I heard someone running towards us. 

"Captain!" Diane grinned, already next to me. 

I can already feel the glares.

"The principal's looking for the Deadly Sins" She told us, I nodded and pressed a button under my sleeves.

The other sins came in a flash. 

Gowther made a pose, Merlin stood there with a smirk as usual and King was hugging his pillow

"You needed us?" Merlin asked, I nodded. 

"The principal does" answering her question, we went to the principal's office

"You needed us, Sir?" I asked, he nodded. 

"You guys know that my daughter is gonna be studying here"

"I'm sure Ban told you?"

"He did"

"Well, since I trust you students, may I ask for a favor of showing my daughter around?"

"Sure" I shrugged. 

"Okay, I know what you students are capable of. You don't need to hide anything." He told us. 

Then King floated up under His pillow that was also floating.

"Merlin, I need you to keep the assholes away from my daughter while Meliodas, King, Ban and Diane show her around" Sir Baltra ordered.