ValBan Day

I FINALLY UPDATED.

IM SOI SORRY BUT THIS ONES A LONG ONE FOR BEING FREAKING LATE AF.

HERE.

~~~

•Third Person's Pov•

Meliodas got out of the hospital and now they're all palnning for Ban's birthday. But then again, It's Valentines day. Dates are bound to happen. But that didnt stop Elizabeth and Elaine, along with everyone else.

"Group date anyone?" Elizabeth asked, They were all on skype again. But this time, The birthday boy was there.

"Why not?" Meliodas replied, Everybody went silent.

"What?" Meliodas asked, Confused. Why was everyone silent?

"What about Liz?" Elizabeth dared to say, Everybody was still silent.

"Liz? Who's Liz?" Meliodas' Question startled all of them.

"Merlin?" Elizabeth asked, Merlin smirked.

"He will only remember those who are important to him."

Ban started yelling a faint 'Ohhhhhh' at the back.

Everybody set that aside for a while, "So, any ideas?" Diane asked, Gowther rose his hand.

"how about the park?" 

"That's actually a good idea." Elaine agreed, So did everyone else. Then, Two phones Rang.

It was Meliodas and King's phones. They answered their calls and moved away for a while. There was silence for the whole chat. But there were faint; 'What?!' 'You're busy?!' 'you dont know who I am?!'

"Sorry, I dont know you. So, I'll have to end the call. Also, You're rude." Meliodas stated, Ending the call. Then bounced back to us. "We were talking?" Everybody's eyes averted to King, who was still talking with Gerharde.

"Gerharde, No. Im Busy today. Yeah, I just said that. Bye" Hearing King saying 'Bye' in a Sassy tone was funny and made Diane blush, Why? Because you dont see tha everyday and it was adorable.

"So, The park?" King sat on his swivle chair, There was silence for a while until Elizabeth clasped her hands together.

"We meet at 10." She smiled and logged out, They all went out too and started to get ready.

*Time Skip*

They all met up at the park, They were all in pairs. Except MErlin and Gowther, Who said that they were going somewhere for a while and meet up with them soon.

Without any suspiscions, They let them be. So first, They walked around the park. 

There it started, Everyone disappeared.

Ban and Elaine were left.

"Huh? Elaine? What happened?" Ban asked, Elaine simply smiled and waved floating away.

"Jōki no jimen kara, inochi no ki o shōjimasu."

A huge Tree suddenly appeared out of nowhere, In the middle of the park. They didnt worry if people were there because no one could really see it but them.

"Like old times, Ban?" She grinned, Flying to the top. Ban grinned, Climbing the Tree.

"You got it~"

When he got there, Elaine was nowhere to be seen. But it had a great View, Ban took the time to see the breath taking view. 

Then, Ban was attacked with Elaine tickling him. She knew where his tickling spot was so she took advantage of that.