Amusement Park

Hey~! :33

Here ye goe~ 

Oh by the way, The next chapter is gonna be really fast because I lack time and Im going with a schedule ._.

and.. You might see some side comments of mah own.. :3

Be warned, You might not like the first Pov...

~~~

•Gerharde's Pov•

"Where are we going?" King asked me, I just smiled sweetly.

"Oh, Somewhere, I just need you to Help me with something."

"Alright." King nodded, I secretly smirked.

Going According to Plan.

"I kind of need you to reach something" I opened the door to my Room. I pointed at my Cabinet, My Bag was there.

"How'd that get there?" King asked, "I accidentally threw it and It landed there."

King chuckled out of Amusement, Then he tiptoed and took my bag and gave it to me. "Here."

"Thanks King!" I smiled, He just smiled back.

"Well, I have to go. Diane and the others might be looking for me."

Diane.

King almost opened the door. "Wait!" He turned around, raising a brow.

"As a thank you," I smiled getting closer.

•Third Person's Pov•

Gerharde got closer, Leaving her bag on the floor. King got startled and couldnt move, So he just stayed where he was.

Gerharde was In For a Kiss.

King knew that he couldn't get out of this Situation so he gave up.

"Gerharde, Stop." King said Silently. Gerharde pouted.

"But Im so near." Gerharde said back, they were Inches away.

As soon as Gerharde was Gonna lean in, King Panicked. Closing his eyes.

Sorry Diane.

He opened his eyes, Diane! 

King quickly moved and Dodged the kiss and Opened the door and left.

Leading Gerharde kissing the Door. (AHAHAHAHAH)

Gerharde was enraged, "So close." (BUT SAH FAR. HA! XD)

•King's Pov•

I ran and ran until I found everyone. I didnt want to be near Gerharde for a while.

"King? Where were you?" Elizabeth asked me, I just sighed. "Just Helped Gerharde with things." I Lied.

"How about let's go to our rooms? Im beat. I wanna take a nap. We have a tour later" I yawned.

"I like the way King's thinking right now~" Ban grinned, I nodded.

All of us went in our rooms, Captain looked at me and Ban slept.

"King, What happened?" He asked, I looked at him, Having a doubtful face.

"Gerharde almost kissed me..." Captain's eyes went wide, "You serious?" I nodded.

"Wow, She doesnt know her boundaries." Captain sighed, I just stayed silent.

"She'd have her head off by Her if she doesnt stop." He mumbled, I culdnt hear his sentence though.

"Hm?" I asked, Raising my brows.

"No nothing, Let's just go to sleep" He said laying down.

"Yeah, See you in an hour." I drifted off to sleep.

~After an Hour~

•Third Persn's Pov•

The boys woke up at the exact time Sir Helbram texted them, They had to go to the lobby in 15 minutes, The boys went to get ready as the girls did so.

Once they were all done, They went to the lobby to find everyone all fixed and ready to go to the bus.

"where are we going?" Meliodas asked Helbram

"an amusement park, This was suddenly announced a while ago." Hebram sighed going in the bus, the rest followed. Ofcourse, The girls sat together again. Not like last night.

The bus started moving and they were driven to an Amusement park, They all scattered around. they had 3 hours to goof off. And ofcourse, Have their little moments.

Ban wanted to go to the Horror Ride, Usual. 

The girls Didnt, Usual.

All of them rode, Even if the girls didnt want to go. Except for Merlin, Who loved it. There were dolls, demons, speaking of Demons, everytime one would come out Meliodas would Laugh. Some of The characters from the movies showed up. Nevertheless, Everyone screamed. There was always the part where all of them would get a little shocked, Even the one who recommended it, Ban. 

Alfter that, Everyone had to rest for a while. The girls werent able to process What they just rode in.

"I am never going to listen to One of Ban's Ideas." Diane stated, Shivering. Elizabeth nodded.

"That was fun, Good Idea Ban." Merlin fist-bumped with Ban, but the other girls glared at Ban.

After a while, They finally composed themselves. Going to another ride.

A roller coaster ride.

It's weird though, Elizabeth Recommended it.

During the ride, most of the screams came from Ban and King. While the girls were Laughing, Meliodas and Gowther were just amused. Even After that, They went to eat food. 

When they were done, They had one last Idea of going on the Ferris Wheel. It could only Occupy 4 in one. So, Melizabeth and Kiane were in one and Blaine (Banlaine? Balaine? Im still sonfused.) was with Merlin and Gowther.

As the Ferris Wheel Turned, They looked Below. They saw the whole Amusment Park. Gowther even Saw Helbram giving a thumbs up to them.

When it stopped, Several Things happened.

Meliodas' Hand Collided with Elizabeth's and they held hands, They both blushed in thr realization. But they didnt let go. 

Diane was pushed forward which made her almost fall off her chair. Almost.

King hugged her waist before she could even Fall. King knew it was an embarassing move, but still did it. Diane on the other hand blushed like a tomato and sat down. There was an awkward silence between them, but they both had small smiles. 

Who knew Amusement parks could make sparks?

~~~

Who knew? XD Okay bye~ :33

Hope you enjoyed :"D

this was rushed, It had to be. Im sorry for the mistakes :<

Again, Meow_Mix from the Future :: It is Edited.