Date

BLAH BLAH BLAH--- SECRET POTION~

:3

HI :P

~~~

•Third Person's Pov•

After the Exam, The Sins had a luxury To go Anywhere they wanted. Ofcourse, They had fun.

~Time Skip~

•Meliodas' Pov•

It was the day After the exams, We had no classes. i was Totally bored on my bed, I took out my phone. I Looked through Facebook. I saw some Pictures from my Birthday, then, It hit me. In the process, My phone fell on my face.

"Hm, I haven't thanked Elizabeth as much as she did so much for us.." I stated

Then, I went and called her.

"Meliodas? What is it?" she asked Answering the phone, I went straight.

"Wanna Go on a Date?" I asked, She stayed silent.

"To You know.... To thank you.. For everything.." I said, Blushing lightly.

"O-okay.." She said with a happy yet nervous tone.

"Alright! Pick you up at 6!" I grinned happily, I hung up. I fist pumped, "Yush!"

•Elizabeth's Pov•  

I just literally looked like a Fresh tomato, Diane and Elaine were in My Room, They came here hours ago.

"Elizabeth? what happened?" Diane asked, I looked at her.

"H-He asked me o-on a Date.." I stuttered. They looked at me with Glee

"What are you gonna wear!" Elaine Fangirled, "What are you gonna look like!" Diane Fangirled.

"What am i Gonna Do!" I said, full of panic.

"We Got this" Elaine and diane Smirked, Then, My sisters came out of nowhere.

"Oh Dear." I sighed.

~Time skip~

It didnt do too bad. I looked at Myself on my mirror, I was wearing a Lavander Dress, with matching Violet Flats. My hair was just the same, just combed. My Make-up wasnt too much, Just  a little eye shadow and eye Liner, And we're done.

"You look amazing!" Elaine Complimented

"Yeah, First Date. Not to Mention, Its with Meliodas" Veronica teased.

I made a weird noise out of embarrassment, They laughed and Just Gave me my purse. It was exactly 6 and Father said that Meliodas was Outside. We went down Stairs.

"Meliodas, I keep my Daughters Safety tonight in your hands." Father stated and Meliodas nodded

"You'll Die is she'll be hurt" Margaret glared, Unexpected, I know.

"Bye!~" Diane waved as we left, Meliodas used Estarossa's Car. 

"You can Drive?" I asked, he nodded smiling. I looked at the road, I have no idea where we were going. "Hey, Where are we going?" I asked again.

"Secret" He stuck his tongue out, I got curious. Suddenly, We were at a dark road, It scared me. I looked around, It was pitch dark. 

"dont worry, We're almost there" Meliodas smiled, It gave me a little of relief, I nodded. I suddenly saw a Flash of light, After that, I saw a white wooden Fence, With a white gate. We suddenly stopped infront of it. I did not know what was going on. I was confused.

Meliodas went out of the car and went to the otherside and opened the door for me, I smiled at him as a thank you. We walked in, He snapped his fingers, Lamposts suddenly appeared, Lighted.

I was Amazed, he Intertiwnted our arms and walked around the place, It looked magical. We made a turn and went under  some trees that made some kind of Cave. It led to a pond or a lake, I was utterly shocked. 

"Meliodas? You did this?" I asked, He nodded. "Yep!" 

"That's so sweet!" I smiled, Realizing, We arent even together, and we're going on a date. I feel so awkward.

He simply smiled at me, I looked at what was infront of me, A small Shade, Near the Lake, It was filled with candles and food on Cloth, It looked so romantic.

"C'mon, sit Down." He offered sitting Down on the floor, I sat next to him. Through out the night, me and him looked at the moon eating, It looked beautiful since it was a full moon. I looked at him, He was looking at The moon smiling.

Until i saw something, a faint black mark ontop of his eye, A spiral Mark. I Suddenly felt a sharp pain on my other eye Which made me Flinch and Meliodas noticed it.

"Is there something wrong?" I looked at him with my uncovered eye, His mark wasnt there anymore. He just looked worried while i covered my Other eye. the one that was always covered.

"Let me take a look," He said holding my hands, He Pushed my bangs back. He saw My eye. My Orange Colored Eye. I felt weird, He's one of the people that saw my eye.

He  didnt look shocked, Nor he looked like he expected it. He just smiled, "D-Dont' I turned my head, He held my shoulder.

"Its fine!" Meliodas smiled as i looked at him. "You're eye, It even has a mark." He stated.

"You saw my Faint Mark?" He asked and i nodded, He smiled, Like everything was alright.

"Even with your Different colored eye, You're still beautiful." He said with another warm smile, I couldnt process this. There was silence.

"Hey Elizabeth, Are you scared of Demons?" he asked, I looked at him.

"Demons?" I asked, He looked at me.

"I Dont know, Depends On what Demon?" I answered with a question.

"Would you hate me if i was a Demon?" He asked, I just stared at him.

"Will you be scared of me if i was a demon?" He asked, I smiled.

"what reason would i be scared of you? Ofcourse not, But are you?" I asked

He slowly nodded, "I See," I smiled.

"You're not mad i hid it from you?" He asked, With a confused face

"Nope, I get why you hid it from me" I answered, He smiled at me and looked at his phone.

"Its 12 Already?, Time goes fast when you're enjoying" Meliodas smiled and he stood up and held out his hand and we both left. I'll always remember this Place.

He Dropped me off at my house,  we were at my door"Thanks for the night" I smiled, "Always welcome" He grinned, I went in and saw My sisters smiling like crazy. I just blushed and went upstairs To my room.

•Meliodas' Pov•

When i got home, Estarossa and Zeldris Were smiling at me and i smiled back.

"she knows," I stated, they looked at me with shocked faces

"What" Zeldris stated

"Its okay, She's Fine with it. She herself has her own secret." I smiled

"Its her eye, Isnt it" Zeldris smiled, I nodded.

~~~

ADORABLE SHIZ WENT DOOOWN XD

mkay byeee :3

se ya on the next chap! :33