It's Her

HEYO~! 

an Update Cometh~ :33

ALERT! the Chapters 'Sleeping on the Bus' until 'Halloween' have been heavily Edited (Lol, I think.) I removed Elaine from every chapter, but not 'Halloween' but i edited it.  I removed her because THIS is the supposed chapter that she was going to shown up in (Aw man, I just-- gah.) I got carried away in the previous chapters. So, I hope you get it ! :3

~~~

•Elaine's Pov•

I have a Big surprise to everyone today! Im so excited.

I Flew down stairs and went to the kitchen, Then, the doorbell Rang and I Flew towards it and opened it.

I saw someone that i didnt see in Ages, Someone, That I didnt really Like.

"Gerharde," I greeted, She smiled. "Elaine."

"what are you doing here?" I asked, Turning around.

"Where's Your brother?" She asked, I internally sighed.

"In his room, I guess." I didnt really wanna talk to her or even hear her voice.

"C'mon, Elaine. You still dont like me? After-" I cut her off

"After you just suddenly left with no reason?" I stated, looking at my phone.

"But i had to move"

"You didnt tell any of us?" I asked, I looked at her. She ran out of Reasons.

"Elaine?" Harlequin's Voice suddenly popped out of nowhere

"Brother, Good Morning" I smiled, He just Nodded at me. What's wrong?

"Harlequin? Is there something wrong?" I asked

"I heard what you told her, She has a perfect explanation for everything." Harlequin Practically scolded me.

"Im going, Im not in for Breakfast. C'mon Gerharde." He turned around and I saw Gerharde smirk at me. Once they left, I Broke the nearest thing next to me, A Plastic spoon.

"Tsk, She's Back and in for trouble." 

Why didnt I know about this?!

•Diane's Pov•

I was NOT in the mood to go to school. Seeing Harlequin and Gerharde Together is NOT  good sight, Like hell No. After.... King... Harlequin.. GAH!

"Lady Diane, Wont you go to school?" One of my butlers asked me

"Um, No, I dont feel really good..." I reasoned, I didnt want to go to school, And i really didnt feel all good.

"Very well, I'll inform the school." He bowed and Left the room, I sighed Going to my room. I really didnt feel well. All i did next was fall back to sleep.

•Elizabeth's Pov•

I got to school and saw that Diane was nowhere to be seen, and i saw what replaced her for the Day, Gerharde.

"Where's Diane?" King asked me, It looked like Gerharde didnt like the question that King asked. 

"I dont know, She didnt text me." I shrugged checking my phone.

"Weird, She didnt text me Either, She usually texts me when she's not going to school" King said looking Depressed, But after last week at the Halloween Party? I would know why she didnt go to school

"It's Alright, We can go check on her later" I assured, He gave me a smile and i could feel a glare behind me. I looked back and saw Gerharde, I got creeped out but then Meliodas came out of nowhere and his smiling face made me forget all about the girl who was Glaring at me.

"Diane's Out?" Meliodas asked, I nodded. While King Sulked, I noticed that Gerharde wasnt able to do anything to King at the moment.

"Let's go to class then," He smiled and walked beside me, He suddenly nudged me, I gave him a questioning look.

"Im sorry if im being rude, But why is Gerharde here?" Meliodas whispered

"She's been stuck to King ever since she got here... You know the drill." I whispered back, I heard Meliodas sigh as we entered the room.

When the Bell rang, we all stayed quiet, I looked at King. He looked so depressed, Gerharde cant even do anything about that.

"Hello Class! I have a surprise! Mostly For.... Ban and King!" Sir Helbram announced, King stopped his Sulking and Ban woke up.

"Elaine Is here to stay, She's Leveled up to our Level, And she's lucky enough to make it here." Sir Helbram smiled, We cheered as Elaine came in.

King had a shocked face and Ban's Jaw Litterally Dropped, I smiled at the scene. Though, I saw Gerharde, She was Glaring at her?

"Im Elaine, King's Little Sister." Elaine introduced, She took a seat near us, We smiled at her. Then, the lecture started.

After the Lecture, The bell rang at the same time too, Like any other day. I went near Elaine, "You Joining us for lunch?" I smiled, She nodded. "Sure!" I turned around and saw Meliodas and the others at the door.

When we got to the Cafeteria, I went near Elaine and whispered in her ear, "Go sit next to your brother, Before Gerharde does" She nodded and went to the chair, Gerharde went to slow and Elaine got her/ Diane's seat next to King, another is, Ban sits next to Diane's Chair, Where Elaine was.

As i sat down and Gowther and Ban came with our food, Gerharde was Near Merlin. She couldnt Do anything now.

During Lunch, I saw Adorable sights from Ban and Elaine,  They were talking non-stop and doing other sweet things. King on the other hand was fine with it. Though he was still sad that Diane's wasnt there.

The Bell rang, It was a fast day today.

We went to the classroom, And as usual, Afternoon Periods are the ones that We either have a long lecture or there's no Teacher. So, Me and Meliodas sat next to each other, He took my phone as I took his.

I went to his Gallery, I saw some Pictures of himself. Wait, He has an album just for my photos. Weird, Though he has an Album with the Sins too. I played Games too.

Then, I was suddenly Directed to his Contacts, I saw my name and The other Sins, I got quiet when i saw The word, 'Liz' on his phone, but I Decided to shrug it off.

I looked at Meliodas, He was Playing games, He looked adorable trying to beat my highscore. Making a Face.

"And then they share their Phones~" Ban came out of nowhere and made me Giggle and Meliodas to Chuckle.

The Bell suddenly Rang, Wow, Today is Fast.

Before Me and Meliodas could leave the room, Meliodas Froze. We saw a Girl with short hair, Same Features as me, She wasnt using our uniform, But she was holding papers.

"Liz?" Meliodas' Voice asked

Liz?

~~~

BUM BUM BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM~!

CHA~! XD

WHALEP THERE YE GEW :33

BYEEEEEEEEE

Is it understandable?

If you want to re-read the Edited Chapters, go ahead! :D so it can be clear.

Ask questions if you'd like :P