New Year

An update has blessed you XD

40th chapter!

Happy New Year! :>

~~~

•Elizabeth's Pov•

I really feel bad for not planning anything for Diane, I looked at the calendar. Today's New Year's Eve. Maybe we can do something for her.

I had an Idea, I called everyone on Skype.

"A call on skype means we plan on something, What is it?" King asked, I smiled.

"We need to do something for Diane, Since we did absoloutely nothing on her birthday."

"She has a point." Gowther stated, Everyone else nodded.

"What do we do then, Captain Elizabeth?" Ban Saluted, I laughed.

"We're going to need King." I smirked, King rose his brow.

"What? Why me?" He asked, Then, something rang.

"Wait, That's my phone." King said, I rose my brow.

"Who is it?" Meliodas asked

"Gerharde."

"End it." I stated, firmly.

"But it might be important" 

"No. End it now." Elaine commanded, King stayed silent.

"If you think Gerharde is more important than Diane, Then you better leave, King." Meliodas and King looked startled, but the others were fine.

"S-sorry." King stuttered, putting his phone down. 

"Good, Now we.."

~Time Skip~

•Diane's Pov•

I got a text from Elizabeth that she was going to give me something at her house. I left the house wearing warm clothes, Since It was already snowing.

Once I was there, I saw the beautiful Snow covering the front yard. The christmas decorations were set up even if it was New Years already.

"Elizabeth!" I called, no one answered.

"Diane?" I heard someone call me, i looked back to see Harlequin. He was wearing the same attire as me. I rose my brow.

"Why arent you with Gerharde?" I asked, In a very bitter tone.

He stayed silent for a moment, "It's not like i'll always be with her." 

"That's the best thing that came out opf your mouth," I laughed, He looked at me with a confused look.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked, looking at me in the eye.

I glared at him, "You did nothing wrong. Nothing at all." My voice hardened at the last part.

He looked at me, I looked at him. I just sighed, I opened the gate and entered. 

"You coming in?" I asked, he followed me. We both entered and saw Gowther at the hall, "Gowther?" I asked.

"Oh, Hello Diane, King. Elizabeth told me that she needed both of you to get something from the kitchen." 

I looked at King, he looked at me. He shrugged, meaning he had no idea of what the hell was happening.

"Alright," I nodded and we both went to the kitchen, I saw a box. "That must be it," I took it from the counter, it looked like a gift.

"Good thing you guys are here! I need your help with something, Eli suddenly disappeared and I need help. Pleeeaasee" Veronica popped out of nowhere, I looked at King. He just shrugged again, "Sure."