Christmas Party

Hello~

Diane's Bday~ :DD

~~~

•Diane's Pov•

How am is supposed to be happy when Harlequin asked Gerharde?

I sighed getting up, The Christmas party isnt gonna start until 3 Pm, We eat at school and give our presents then the ball.

Woohoo.

I took out Captain's Gift, Im just gonna give him an ugly Jacket. I sorry but I just wanna give him that. Im really pissed at him.

•Elizabeth's Pov•

I was staring at My gift for Ban, I just gave him a pair of nunchucks, I smiled putting it in a box.

I sighed, "I wonder who picked me."

•Meliodas' Pov•

I got the perfect gift for Elizabeth, Even If I do have a girlfriend, I know exactly what to give her.

I put the box in my bag and went out of the house, I was ready for the party even if the party was hours away.

"Hey Meliodas, You know that you're breaking someone right?" Zeldris suddenly asked when I was going down the stairs. I rose my brow, "Breaking someone? Im not even touching anything." 

"Oh Brother, You're such an idiot." He faceplamed and I shrugged and went to the living room and just played with my phone.

•Ban's Pov•

Got the Perfect gift for Elaine, It's not like me to get someone a gift that accurate but hey, It's Elaine.

I was currently with King, We were hanging out at my place.

"Hey King~ Why'd you ask Gerharde? and not Diane." I was ready to take any chances with this question.

He looked at me, "Well, I like her."

what

He did not just say that.

wtf King.

I chocked on nothing. "What?!" I yelled at him.

"I like her, And Diane doesnt even like me back so It's better for me to move on." I held his shoulders and started shaking him. "You are a stupid person!" I yelled again, He rose his brow at me.

I let him go and sighed, "King, I dont know what the hell happened to you but I hope you get your head straight." 

•Third Person's Pov•

It was 10 minutes before the Party starts, Everyone was there and put their gifts under the Christmas tree. After they ate, They started to get their gifts. They didnt open them yet though, but the ball started.

Partners were on the dance floor. Elizabeth and Diane left, They were serious. They left.

•Meliodas' Pov•

I looked around when I was dancing with Liz, Where's Elizabeth?

Why am I even looking for her?

I shook my head, Having alot of thoughts everywhere. 

"Mel? Is there something wrong?" Liz asked, I didnt reply. I just stayed Silent, I feel like something was missing.

•King's Pov•

I looked into Gerharde's eyes, I sighed. I picked her over Diane, That's what's best right?

Thousands of questions were asked in my head. But the biggest question was, I did the right thing, right?

"King?" Gerharde snapped me back to reality, I just smiled at her, Reasurring her that I was fine.