Sleeping on the Bus

HI~! xD

To the people who waited, <3 you :33

Hope you enjoy this Chapter~ :DD

~~~

•Third Person's Pov• 

Once they met up in the morning, Everyone came in the classroom When the Bell Rang. Gerharde was still stuck on King, Though King had multiple Attempts to leave her Grasp. He still doesnt know who to, like, He's Between Gerharde and Diane.

"Okay Students, I have an announcement." Helbram Stated Slamming his hand on the table Which everyone's attention was caught on.

"We're going on a Felidtrip After Tomorrow. You wont be having any classes tomorow so you can Prepare your things. We meet here at excatly 6 pm."

Everybody was caught off Guard. "So sudden?" King asked

"Hey, The principle likes to do surprises once in a while" Hebram grinned

•Helbram's Pov•

"The principal said that we were going to a Resort or something, I dont know where but im sure its Safe." I smiled, I was Excited myself, I was going to relax.

But that thought vanished when i realized what kind of class i was holding. They'll Discipline themselves right?

~Time Skip, The Day of the Feild Trip~

*In the classroom*

"Everyone ready?" Helbram asked everyone.

"Yup!" Everyone agreed as they went to their seats. Elizabeth and Diane sat together, The seats had 3 seats in one line, but they just wanted one to be free and no one cared.  It was a pretty wide bus. Meliodas, Ban and King sat in the row behind them. Gerharde was alone at the Back, She was pissed of how Ban pushed her away and Took King away.

"Let's Go~!" Everyone cheered

•Diane's Pov•

"Im just gonna play... Games on my Phone.." Elizabeth smiled

"Im gonna do the same, There's Nothing else that's gonna happen." I agreed.

•Meliodas' Pov•

I was simply playing games on my Tablet, Yes i brought it with me. While King was Listening to Music and Ban was doing the same thing as me.

I couldnt help but look at the time, it Was 1 in the morning. I looked at the girls infront of us, They were already asleep.

I looked at Ban and King and Signaled them to come and see, When they saw them, They were smiling.

King suddenly took out Diane's Headset, I gave him a look asking why he did that.

"Her ears are gonna get damaged, We dont want that." He stated

"Yeah, 'We' ~" Ban grinned, I grinned along with him.

I looked at Elizabeth, Her phone was about to fall on the floor so i went to their seat and just took her phone and Carefully put it on her bag, Then Kind of took a picture of her sleeping. Dont ask. It looked adorable.

I smirked and went back to my seat, Ban and King gave me weird looks. "Dont give me that look, We all know that even you guys would do the same."

the two boys shrugged and took a picture, I noticed that Elizabeth was near the window, Where she didnt have a pillow, Her head kept hitting the window.

"Hey Ban, Can we switch Chairs?" I asked Ban, He rose his Brow. "Why?~"

I pointed at Elizabeth, He looked at her and nodded in understanding what i meant. Luckily, I took two pillows for some reason. I gave her the other one and i used mine. I lifted her head a little and put the pillow below her head. It didnt look stable.

"Well, Im gonna sleep. Goodnight." I grinned and sat down. there was a little space that my hand could fit through in and I slipped my hand there to make Elizabeth's Pillow Stable and My pillow on my head with the same position.

•King's Pov•

"That's Adorable~" Ban grinned, I nodded in agreement.

"Well, Im gonna go to sleep too." I yawned and sat down, I saw Ban nod before i closed my eyes.

•Ban's Pov•

Insert Evil Smirk here.

I stood up and went to Sir Helbram's Seat.

"Wake up~" I pushed him back and forth, He woke up giving me a glare.

"What do you want."

"Come with me~" I grinned

"Why in the world would i do that?"

"It's ship worthy~"

He suddenly sat up, "which ship are we Talkin' 'bout here?"

"Kiane~" He stood up, "Let's do this."

We went to our seats and i signaled him to carry Diane and Put her on my seat next to King. I was Between Cap'n and King. After that, We fixed them up with each other, Their heads were Leaning on each other making them look like lovebirds. We took a picture of it and Sir Helbram had to go back to sleep.

I then sat on the seat next to Diane and owned the two free chairs.

Like a Boss.

~~~

Hiya~! :P Unexpected? Suddenly having a Feild Trip? :33

mwhahahahahahhahhahaah

Expect the unexpected :3

Aynways, Have to go!

See Ya on the next chap! <3

Meow_Mix from the Future :: guys! this was heavily edited! im rele sarreh ;-;