His arm

HELLOOOOOOOOO

:3

30th Chapter Everybodeh! XD

~~~

•Ban's Pov•

After we got there, Sir Helbram gave us our Numbers For our hotel rooms. Girls and boys were separated.

I was ofcourse with Cap'n and King, The three of us entered our rooms and i immediately fell on the bed, Hey, It was Soft.

"Soft~" I mumbled through the sheets, then sat up.

"Hey Captain, You should probably tell Elizabeth about your arm." King told Cap'n

"He's right~" He cant Heal it with his Powers, Since an aura would be visible.

"Meh, Well, Im gonna go check on The girls." Cap'n stood up from the Seat he was in.

"You're just gonna go Check on The princess arent you~" I smirked and He slowly went out of the room.

"Maybe." Was the last thing he said

"He is so obvious." King sighed, I just laughed.

•Diane's Pov•

We entered our rooms, I was really happy that we went to this resort.

Then, Someone knocked on the door. Elizabeth went to open it.

"Gil?" She asked, As a pink haired guy was out the door, I expected Meliodas though.

"Um, Hello. Sir Helbram told me to check on all of the girls to secure that they're in their right room, So, Elizabeth and Diane?" Gil smiled

"Well, I have to go. I have more rooms to check." He then bowed 

"Thank you for checking on us Gil." Elizabeth Thanked and Gil smiled.

•Meliodas' Pov•

I stood there as Elizabeth thanked Gil and smiled at him, I felt a little emotion that i never experienced.

I didnt like this feeling. Gil passed me and he smiled, Though i didnt smiled back, I just walked past him. I went straight to The girls' room, I knocked and I saw that Diane opened it.

"What, You asking for Elizabeth?" Diane smirked at me and Elizabeth looked at me.

"I just came to drop by" I smiled

"C'mon In" diane moved and i entered and sat on the ground.

"So, what did Gil do here? I saw him come from here." I asked, Looking at the girls.

"You jelly?" Diane smirked, Her eyes directing to Elizabeth.

"Why would i be?" I lied

I Admit it, I was Jelly.

"No reason." Diane made a Face.

"He just came to Check up on us." Elizabeth answered me.

"Oh.." I nodded

"You need help?" I asked, seeing Elizabeth putting their bags to the side. I stood up and carried some, My arm started to hurt a little but it didnt bother me much.

"Hey Elizabeth," Diane Called her, Oh Hell No.

"Hm?" Elizabeth looked back, I stayed silent.

"Poke Meliodas' Arm." Diane smirked Evily, Elizabeth gave her a confused look but still did it.

Poke.

I winced in pain. "Did You just wince In pain?" Elizabeth asked, I slowly nodded.

"why didnt you tell me?" She asked, I shrugged.

"I'll answer that for you, He doesnt want you to worry." Diane answered, Like reading my mind. I nodded

"Wait, How do you know?" Elizabeth asked, Diane smiled. "Facial Expression."

"You could've just told me." She sighed, Looking at my arm that turned blue. She looked for an Ice packet, Being in a resort, Who brings Ice packets? 

"I Have an Ice Packet." Diane stated, I gave her a weird look.

"What?" Diane asked

"who brings an Ice packet to a feild trip?" I asked her, she just shrugged and gave Elizabeth the Ice acket and she gently pressed it on my arm.

"Why cant you just heal It?" Elizabeth asked out of the blue, I looked at her.

"If I try to use my Powers here, It could create a visible Aura that can catch attention" I explained, Elizabeth nodded in what i just said.

•Elizabeth's Pov•

This Boy is really reckless, Though it is my fault...

But what he did was sweet and Adorable.

I smiled still pressing the Ice pack on his arm.

"Im gonna go out for a while," Diane suddenly told us standing up. We nodded as she left.

•Diane's Pov•

I went out and walked around, I suddenly saw Gerharde going in some room. This room wasnt for the girls, It was for the boys.

I hid, I could hear what they were saying. Gerharde Knocked on the door, I was then opened. I felt Ban's Presence.

"Ban? where's King?" Gerharde asked in a very high tone.

"What do you want~?" Ban asked, I smiled.

"I just wanna see him" 

"Hey King~!" Gerharde smiled, Maybe waving. Also maybe pushed Ban aside

"Oh, Hi Gerharde." Harlequin greeted

"Okay, you saw him. Good doing business with you~" Ban closed the door. (Ban, I dont even know--- But Im sah Proud XD)

"Hey!" Gerharde yelled, I heard her stomp off but she was coming my way. I fixed myself and not to make it look like that I Heard what they said.

When she passed me, I smiled at her. "Hi Gerharde!" She just looked at me and gave a Fake smile and stomped off.

I Didnt do anything, I swear.

I knocked on the The Boy's Door and waited.

"Gerharde, If that's You. Go Away~" I heard Ban say inside.

"I'd Go Mother Catastrophe on you Ban" I stated, I heard the doorknob open.

"Hey~" Ban grinned, I smiled entering.

"Where'd Merlin and Gowther go?" I asked, Harlequin answered, "They have separate rooms, Appearantly, Merlin has her own room and Gowther, Who knows where he was put in." 

I laughed, "I hope their Fine."

"they should be~" 

I went on Facebook, They Had Wifi here too.

I was scrolling down my Newsfeed, I Saw Liz' Face. It seemed that she changed her Profile Picture.

"Hey guys, What would happen if Liz Came back?" I asked, This caught the two Boys' attention.

~~~

WHAT WOULD?!

XDD

Okay bye! :3 See you on the next chapter :>

Meow_Mix from the future again! :: Edited!