Jelly, Jelly everywhere.

Hello~! :> I haven't updated in like... 2 weeks? Im sorry ! XD Last week, We had our Exams so i had no time to update ;-;

But here it is!

Jelly, Jelly everywhere.

~~~

•Third Person's Pov•

The three were silent By Diane's Sudden Question.

"Zeldris would probably freak." King stated, Ban nodded.

"He's either going to fall for her again or Stay strong for The princess~" Ban stated

"Or He's gonna be Broken All over again." The three said in Chorus.

•Diane's Pov•

"What would Elizabeth feel?" I asked another intense question, The two stared at me.

"We can never know until it happens~"

"True," I nodded.

We just didnt want The captain to get hurt again.

•Meliodas' Pov•

When My arm got better, I thanked Elizabeth and told her that i was just gonna look around, Until I got a text from Sir Helbram.

'Hello Students, Lunch is in 5 minutes, Please Proceed to the lobby.'

I went back to our room and found Diane there, "You got Sir's Text?" I asked, they nodded. We went out to See Elizabeth and Ealine walking towards us, out of nowhere, Gowther and Merlin too.

"Let's Go~"Ban chraged, I grabbed Elizabeth, King quietly held Diane's Hand which made both of them red, while Gowther and Merlin were watching us run to the lobby.

We found the whole class and we started to eat. Upon eating, I heard a High pitched scream.

Everybody looked to where The scream was, So did I. We saw Melaine with food all over her.

We heard a few whispers of; Is she okay? / What happened?

"You Idiot! Ugh! Now I have to change!" Melanie Glared at the waiter, Stomping off.

I went to the Waiter, "I Apologize for What she did." 

"Is she your Girlfriend?" He asked, I shook my head. "No."

"I See, Bless you. Anyway, I have to go, Im very sorry for my Clumsyness." He bowed and swiftly Left.

I Turned around and saw Elizabeth Talking to Hauser, Laughing. Elizabeth's smile was so bright. She was beautiful.

But She's not Smiling like that with me right now, But with Hauser.

"Huh?" I asked myself, Hearing some weird voice.

"Is there something wrong, Captain?" King asked me, I just shook My head meaning nothing was wrong. I just glanced to where Elizabeth was, she was still talking to Hauser.

It's not like I own her or anything, I shouldn't feel this way.

"Ah, I see you've noticed." King smiled at me, I looked at him.

"Noticed what?" I asked him

"Elizabeth and Hauser." 

I looked away, "No I didnt... I just accidentally looked their way, that's all." 

King chuckled, "If that's what you say, Captain." He then walked away, I looked his way, Suddenly being pulled by Gerharde.

I could already feel Diane's Aura.

•Diane's Pov•

Im pretty sure Captain could feel my Aura.

I then looked down, Calming myself down.

What If Harlequin likes her more than me?

The thought of that just made me immediately sad. "Diane? What's wrong?" Elizabeth asked, Waving Goodbye to Hauser.

"Nothing, I was just thinking." I sighed, She rose her brow. "Really?" She doesnt believe me.

"Im just getting a little jealous.. that's all..." I confessed

"It's gonna be okay." Elizabeth smiled, giving me a pat on the back.

"Meli~" Someone suddenly came in running, Me and Elizabeth looked to where that was.

We saw Melaine Hugging The Captain. Oh poop.

I looked at Elizabeth who was, Smiling?

"Elizabeth? why are you smiling?" I got confused.

"Oh, this? This covers up everything I Feel." Elizabeth smiled, I frowned. (Well, Everything became deep.)

I looked at Captain, Who was trying to get Melanie off. She glanced at us, smirking. Though she got startled for some reason, looking at Elizabeth. I looked at her, Elizabeth was pulling off her fake smile. 

"Why." Melanie looked at Elizabeth, who was still smiling. She stopped harassing the Captain.

"Why!?" She yelled, Having an enraged face. Everyone was silent.

"Why arent you Affected?!" She yelled again, stomping her foot. Making a small scene.

"Enough, Melanie." Captain ordered, Melanie looked at him. Having an Enraged face, she stomped off.

"Can't you guys not make a Scene everywhere we go?" Sir Helbram sighed, Everyone eventually went to their business. (Helbram, I pity you.)

•Diane's Pov•

Something's Wrong. Where's Harlequin?

And where's Gerharde?

Where are those two?

"If You're wondering where King is, He's with Gerharde~ I think Gerharde asked him to accompany him on something" Ban answered my questions in my head, Popping out of nowhere.

"Hm," I looked away.

~~~

Woot Woot!

Okay Bye~! :3 

Meow_Mix from the future :: EDITED.