Chapter 19

"What the hell! I leave you two alone and you guys start fucking?" Katniss was on the edge of tears of shock and anger. The two men, not boys, stood side-by-side as they let her reveal all her true feelings. "I loved both of you so damn much that I couldn't decide which one to pick but they turn out to be fags?"

Gale tightened his jaw and knuckles as Peeta soothed his arm reminding him that she was still a lady. Gale hated the word fag, even though most guys his age use it to mock other men. Gale was one with a temper and no matter what Peeta always was there to relax his anger and flatten it out. 

"Watch your wording," Peeta bit back at Katniss to help Gale. 

Gale finally interacted with Peeta's hand as he slowly enunciated his words. "You have no idea what you put us through. You think you can just make us wait? I have waited for you, Katniss, for four years!"

Peeta stared at Gale while he finally got what was needed off his chest after four years. "Gale's right. You told me right before we got off the train after we won that it was all for show. You played with me."

"You two are doing God knows what with each other! Think of the consequences!" Katniss's voice squealed as she finished her sentence.

"We are prepared to take whatever humiliation the District will give us if anybody finds out." Peeta still holding his gaze at Gale, watching his eyes twinkle.

"Peeta, don't be stupid! I'm talking about President Snow! He is forcing us to marry if you haven't forgotten." Fuck, Peeta thought as Gale's face lit up with surprise and anger. 

"You are supposed to be marrying each other?" Gale yelled.

 Gale took a swing at Peeta but he dodged it and right afterward swung at Katniss. Katniss fell to the ground and passed out. 

"What the hell did you just do?" Peeta yelled desperately searching for peace. 

Gale stood there in front of the unconscious Katniss as he started to break down. He fell onto his knees and held his face in his arms, crying and screaming at what he had just done. All the weight he had been carrying finally crushed him as he sobbed at his actions. 

"Peeta, I didn't mean to."

"Save it!" Peeta was checking Katniss for any signs of awakening. He checked her heartbeat and searched for bruises. Peeta and Gale knew hitting women was disgusting and disgrace. "Gale, you know I love you but you crossed the line." 

Katniss finally moved her lips but she didn't seem in pain, instead she brushed off thedust. "Guys? What are we doing here? Don't we have to get ready for my victory tour?" 

Peeta threw a glare at Gale as they both realized she didn't bring anything up.

--------------------

Can I get any votes?