Chapter 16

Alcide jumped from his low-quality bed that had already been placed since before his arrival. He heard the door opened and was quickly alarmed since today Peeta and Gale were going to be off in the forest, so he wasn't expecting anybody. 

Alcide made his way around the house very slowly, armed with a club. His footstep noises were covered by his uneasy steps and heartbeats. Alcide jumped and dropped his bat, Haymitch stood standing in front of Alcide, nude. 

"What the hell! How did you get in here?" Alcide was not one to complain. 

"Relax, tough cheeks. You don't have the maximum security you're used to." Haymitch chuckled.

"What do you mean by what I'm 'used' to?" Alcide was terrified, if Haymitch found out then Alcide would return to the Capitol as an Avox. 

"Well, I don't believe you were as poor when you lived your normal life."

Alcide hesitated on a response."You know damn well there's no life that's normal when you live in the districts. Why are you even in the nude?" 

"Because I know you saw me the other day in the forest, and it's been an eternity since I've been pleasured by another person." Haymitch's penis swung back and forth as he walked towards Alcide. "And you sir, are one sexy motherfucker."

Haymitch gripped on Alcide's shoulders and forced them down. Alcide's knees hit the floor as an erect penis flung at his face.

"It isn't going to suck itself," Haymitch was a horndog.

Alcide opened his mouth as Haymitch thrusted his penis inside. It was too much to handle and Alcide started gagging. Haymitch ignored that and kept on pushing. It took a while but Haymitch finally came all over and he had never been so relaxed. 

"So, what is it that you want?" Alcide smirked.

----------------------------
Author's Note: I wasn't too discriptive on the sex scene but it's because I feel guilty about it not being between Peeta and Gale. I'm practically begging you guys to vote on this and I know its weird, but share it with your friends or on Tumblr. I love you guys.