Chapter 12

"Peeta! How the fuck am I supposed to take care of him?" Gale was clearly upset. "I'm sorry but I can't."

Peeta looked over to where Alcide was and smiled at him. "Please, babe? Do it for this?" Peeta leaned in and kissed him slowly on the lips. They both pulled away and smiled like idiots. 

Alcide was still watching with a shocked expression on his face. Alcide was always disgusted by any two guys kissing. He looked away partially angry but he couldn't act out on it. They were going to help anyway.

"Oh, lover boy. You know exactly how to persuade me. Come here." Gale pulled Peeta and gave him another sensual kiss. This one lasted a little bit longer than before. Gale pulled away and smiled. "Anything for you."

Gale walked towards Alcide. "Hi, my name is Gale. I'm sorry in advance for anything stupid I might do or say." He smiled.

"My name is Alcide. Um, is Peeta your lover?" They both looked over to Peeta.

"No! That would be crazy and illegal!" Gale smiled and winked at Alcide. 

Alcide swallowed the lump in his throat. "Oh, great... All I need to know is how to hunt."

"You can't learn in just one day, it takes time. So, we should get to know each other. How old are you anyway?"

"I'm 17," Alcide responded. 

"Great, I'm 18." 

Alcide and Gale spent the rest of the day hunting and Peeta watched as his man taught his best skills. Every little thing Gale did seemed to make Peeta float. Thinking about Gale made Peeta hard.

Peeta walked Alcide home and stopped by Gale's house. It was empty, except for Gale.

"You got skills, babe. I thought I should tell you." Peeta whispered to Gale as they laid on the floor. 

"I know," Gale was always so prideful. "Thank you for that, though." Gale smiled again and kissed him roughly. He wanted to get it in tonight. 

"Looks like someone needs to be tamed." Peeta teased. 

Gale smirked. "Fuck me already!' 

Gale grabbed Peeta and started licking him. Starting from his neck all the way down to his manhood. Gale inserted Peeta's erect cock into his mouth and slowly started sucking, Peeta hated waiting so he just his giant dick into Gale's mouth making him about to choke.

"Now you've done it, lover boy!" Gale grabbed Peeta teasingly and pushed him against the wall. Gale pulled on Peeta's hair. "You like it now? Huh? Come on boy!"

Now Peeta used his strength to push Gale on the floor but Gale didn't mind. In fact, it turned him on. "Give me all you got! I can handle it." Peeta nipped on Gale's nipples. "I can tell you're holding back because I'm not feeling any," Peeta groaned loudly,"never mind." Gale smiled.