Chapter 14

"I don't like the amount of time you two are spending together." 

"Peeta! You were the one who asked me to help him out!" Gale was clearly as upset as Peeta. "Nothing is going  on anyway. I don't even think he is even that way."

Peeta laughed. "Alcide is handsome, his hair is beautiful, he's as built as you are and he's a charmer. You can't tell me that you haven't noticed. And plus, he was really getting into it when he was hugging me." 

Gale was startled, his face grew red of jealousy and anger. "Why was he hugging you?"

"It was for motivation. Nothing serious, just calm down, Gale." Peeta rubbed his back because he knew how much Gale liked affection. 

Gale smiled. "I bet no one can steal you from me, I mean, look at me!"

"You are a beautiful view, a sex god." Peeta teased back. 

Peeta moved on top of Gale, pinning him down. "Peeta, aren't you scared someone might be watching?"

"No one is going to see us in the forest. And fuck them, fuck us. Let's fuck." They both smiled deviously, wanting it bad. 

 Gale, trying to be sexy, pushed Peeta off and now was the one on top of him. "How do you like that? Feel my body pushing you down." Gale leaned in to slowly kiss Peeta. "Peeta, you don't have to say anything. I can feel that you are enjoying this," he laughed and they both were gasping for air, Peeta clutching the ground below him.

"My turn again," Peeta declared. 

"Then, take it from here, lover boy."

Peeta unbuttoned his pants and removed his shirt, Gale was already shirtless and just removed his pants. Peeta was on his knees and Gale was standing proudly next to him. Peeta didn't want to take off his underwear just yet, so he played with Gale. Through Gale's briefs, Peeta pressed his lips against Gale's erection, kissing it from the base to the tip. Gale's penis flinched as Peeta petted it.

Gale was now impatient and was anxious to get started, "Please! Stop teasing me! You make me want it!"  

"That's all I wanted to hear," Peeta laughed.

Peeta slipped inside of Gale and pounded against his ass. The harder the push, the louder the groans. Oh, how those groans turned Peeta on. Peeta's dick kept getting harder, if that was even possible. Seeing the hot mess in front of him made him fill with ecstasy, the feeling of ramming inside of Gale drifted him away.

"You are the sickest fuck ever! Keep going!" Gale just didn't quiet down, he was so horny. "Just, please, teach me a lesson." Peeta slammed in as hard as a hammer hitting a nail. "Oh, boy! Fuck yeah! Ugh, yes."

"Quiet down!" Peeta kept going harder and harder until finally the both came and panted. 

They were both out of breath but full of excitement. They loved each other and the incredible sex  they shared. 

Off into the forest, Haymitch followed the two and pleasured himself to the sight of them. His average-sized cock throbbed as semen speared out. His hairy dick hung from his body and he laughed. 

Haymitch zipped his pants and was stopped when he heard an unfamiliar moan. He stood watching the man that Gale and Peeta have been taking care of. Have they both been masturbating to the sight of the two sex gods? 

Haymitch lifted a finger full of cum to his mouth and motioned to Alcide to be quiet. Haymitch then licked the cum off his finger and motioned for the both to go.