Chapter 7

Peeta woke up to the foul smell of alcohol but to the beauty of Gale. At first, Peeta couldn't put the pieces together and thought he had been drunk but it was just Haymitch, he noticed Haymitch's house was filthy. 

"Good morning, lover boy," Gale teased.

"Mhm, good morning."

They shared a sweet little peck and Gale broke the silence. "More like morning wood." They both grinned.

Their make-out session was interrupted by Haymitch, all three blushed embarrassingly. Peeta jumped back and Gale just covered himself with the blankets. 

"What the hell? I was going to come and kick you guys out." Haymitch declared.

There was an awkward silence until Gale manned up and broke it, "Uhh, um, yeah, we'll get out soon. What happened here last night?" 

"I threw a party," Haymitch chuckled, "for Peeta's awesome performance at the show, and well, because he's no longer a virgin."

"What? How do you know that?" Peeta yelled.

"Oh, come on, everyone heard you two groaning and moaning. Training my ass, you guys were doing the dirty. Don't worry, I don't care about two guys just keep it hidden for now, Snow has been spying lately, be careful you two. Anyways, get out."

"Umm, thanks?" Gale whispered and exited with Peeta. They walked until the end of the road and dawn was just breaking, Peeta was cold. "Oh, stop shivering and here," Gale gave his coat to Peeta, it was a gift from Katniss only because Gale would never afford it. "I don't want to keep us a secret, Peeta, I love you."

Peeta was shocked to hear those words and blushed as he bit his lip, he pulled his coat shut. "Gale, I love you, too, a lot, not just because you are incredibly cute and muscular, but because you just get me. I don't even feel like this with Katniss. The only thing is that I can't come out, not yet anyway, unless you want everyone in District 12 to die. I have an image, an appearance to keep."

"That's fucking bullshit. I need to be able to kiss you in public. I want to make sure no one else can touch you. I'll protect you against Snow."

"And what of your siblings and mother? Of Katniss and her family? I know you're strong, but I just need to protect the districts."

"Katniss carries the blame."

"Gale, what do you even mean?"

"If she wasn't the girl on fire, then we could of been together happily!"

"That's crazy talk! If she wasn't then I would be dead right now! And you know exactly what they do to guys like us! Do you want to be killed for loving me?"

"Just as long as we die together and we knew we truly loved each other, then I'm up for it." Peeta's heart was pounding." Your parents home right now?"

"I think so, why?" Peeta acted as if he didn't know what Gale wanted.

"I thought we could do the dirty again, feels like forever since we have. You up for it?"

"No."

"No? Peeta, are you serious?"

"Fuck it! Let's go do it in the woods! Fucking love you!" Peeta yelped.

"What about Snow's spies?"

"It's Sunday, and screw it. We're both pretty hot, so they'll probably enjoy it." Peeta teased as Gale couldn't help but grab his crotch.

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Please share with others! I really want to know if you guys are enjoying it! Love you guys!