Chapter 15

The arrow was sent through a squirrel's eye. "Bulls-eye!" Gale whispered to Katniss.

Katniss ran to retrieve the now-dead animal, "Gale, I think it's time I told you something." Katniss blankly eyed Gale and waited for a response but nothing was heard. Katniss watched as Gale tightened his jaw. "I saw you the other day in the forest, in the river, naked."

"You, um, what?" Gale was awkwardly acting as nothing of what Katniss spoke had actually happened. 

"Damn it, Gale! I am not crazy! I know what I saw." Katniss attempted to hide her emotions but she had failed miserably at the sight of Gale's bulge, she blushed.  "I really liked it actually."

Gale set his arrows down and slowly walked to Katniss. "I bet you did enjoy it," he teased as his face was only centimeters from hers. Gale licked his lips and stared at Katniss seductively. 

Katniss' emotions were being toyed with like never before. "I want you."

Gale finally realized what he was doing, he was leading her on. He jumped back. "But you're with Peeta!" Gale laughed in his mind at that phrase. They both technically were with Peeta. 

"Gale," Katniss paused, "I know. I've thought about it but Peeta doesn't make me want to be dirty. You do."

Gale dropped the squirrel that was in his hands. "Katniss, you have no idea what I'm going through right now. I know you survived the games, but everything is just complicated, espicailly the stress of having to take care of Alcide." Gale looked down at the squirrel, seeing it dead and dirty made his eyes tear up, but he didn't lift his head. He had never felt so much sentiment, he's been hunting animals for what felt like forever. 

Katniss knew rejection so she just quietly walked away from Gale, hoping that this was jut a bad dream. But it wasn't, it was reality, and reality was just as a let-down as her relationship with Peeta.

Gale lifted his head after he couldn't hear steps anymore. His face wasn't wet from tears but his eyes were. His feelings just kept on getting played with. His heart belonged to Peeta but his penis wanted to fuck Haymitch and Alcide. He just didn't plan on telling Peeta.

---------------------------

Author's Note: I know it's a really short chapter but I needed to get this part out there already. Hope the readers still enjoy! VOTE! COMMENT! MESSAGE ME! Get to know me. :)