Chapter 9

Gale woke up in the forest wearing nothing but briefs. His head ached and his body was tired. His eyes were still dreary from last night. He needed a shower and went to the river. 

He removed his briefs to reveal his perfect cock. He only played with it for a few seconds before he dove head first into the water. The morning was joyous and clear of any conflicts in Gale's mind. He finally was at peace. The water dripped from his hair down to his beautiful face and stomach. He was a sight of a sex god.  

Off into the forest, waiting by the river, Katniss was watching. At first, she was shocked because she has never seen anyone in the nude but then she realized his beauty. Her girlhood trembled. She wanted him so bad, like everyone else in District 12. She massaged her upper thigh just to reach satisfaction by  herself. She moaned quietly. 

Gale was totally unaware that he was being intruded of his privacy. He continued to swim in the nude as his penis drifted in the water. He loved that feeling. He massaged his chest and with his other hand he stroked his cock. He didn't want to climax, not without Peeta anyway. He collected himself from the river and put his clothes back on. His mother must be worried sick for him.

Without startling Gale, Katniss ran away in awe and astonishment and a little bit of guilt. 

Gale's mother greeted him warmly which shocked Gale because he would think she would be angry. 

"Peeta came by and told me that you spent the night at his house for a dinner party. How was it?" Mrs. Hawthorne asked.

"It was magnificent, but too fancy for me." Gale would have to thank Peeta for the cover up.

"Well, I bet you were spectacular at pleasing everybody." Gale always  pleased everybody.

"I'm going to go hunt, be back later." Gale lied about where he was going, he actually headed to Peeta's house.

Peeta opened the door. "What the hell? Seriously? One night of talking and you fucked her? Do I mean nothing to you?"

"Peeta, what are you talking about?"

"Where have you been all night?"

"I was in the forest, alone." Gale wasn't about to tell his lover what he was doing there, he was afraid of showing emotion.

"I had to lie to your mom! I didn't know where you were!" Peeta paused. "I was worried." Gale blushed idiotically.

"I love you, lover boy."

"And I adore you. Let's fuck?"

"I'm not really in the mood, Peeta."

"Will this put you in the mood?" Peeta grabbed Gale and pulled him inside and kissed him slowly as Peeta rubbed Gale's cock that was starting to get erect. It was obvious Gale wanted it. 

The sounds of Mrs. Mellark on the stairs separated them quickly. She didn't see anything but the boys didn't want their mood to be killed so Peeta just yelled, "Be back later!" and slipped out.

They both ran to Haymitch's house and went inside. 

"Haymitch! Please let us borrow one of your rooms for more training!"

"Eh, whatever."

Gale and Peeta ran into one of Haymitch's empty rooms and started to undress. They both reeked of lust, but it was sexy. It was Peeta's turn to top and Gale was frightened since Peeta would always bottom. Gale's hole was still tight, but he did love Peeta so he was going to do it.

"I'm ready," Gale whispered as Peeta slipped inside of him. 

At first, Gale felt unbearable pain as Peeta's hung cock tickled his insides but he wanted more. "Faster," Gale said. At that command Peeta started to go faster and both flushed with ecstasy. Peeta pounded and pounded and pushed and even stroked. Gale groaned, moaned, laughed at pain, and smiled deviously. This was heaven. Peeta kept on going inside of Gale and Gale continued to moan. 

Off into the hallway Haymitch stood there shocked at the sight of the two lovebirds fucking, the idiots left the door open. Haymitch was disgusted but then he felt his penis actually starting to get turned on. A middle-aged man like him shouldn't be getting aroused this easily and even keep it up. But what he was seeing were two sex gods going at it. 

"You like that, don't you? I bet a dirty whore like you enjoys getting pounded." Peeta teased as Gale moaned. "Uhh! I'm gonna cum! Ah!" Peeta finished inside of Gale. Gale followed by about five seconds after leaving his jizz on the bedsheets. The two were unaware of Haymitch in the hallway. Haymitch was fucking horny.

"I should let you top more. It feels so much fucking better." Gale told Peeta.

Peeta laughed. "Yeah, you should." 

Haymitch left as soon as the two started to get dressed. His cock was throbbing. He finished himself off in his room to the vivid images of Gale and Peeta in his head. 

-------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: How are you guys liking it? Is it good? Please let me know? :D