Chapter 5

"Hello handsome! What brings you here?"

"Hi, Mrs. Mellark. Nothing just thought Peeta finally needed a guys night out." Gale winked at Peeta as he said it.

"What a nice man! I'll say, Peeta is always inside the house ever since The Games, if he isn't with Katniss or that poor girl."

"Poor girl? Whom do you mean?" Gale hesitated.

"Oh, nothing! Just go and have fun! Take care, Peeta." 

"I will, don't you worry." Peeta responded and exited the house with Gale.

Peeta didn't ask Gale where they were going now, he just kind of followed him into the Seam. Peeta then noticed that they were going into the home of Gale.

"I've never been in your house before. It's nice."

"No need to lie, Peeta. How's your leg? You haven't once complained about it."

"It's hurting like a bitch. Do you have anything?"

Gale fetched the ointment he had received from Mrs. Everdeen in case of any emergencies. 

Gale passed it to Peeta, and of course, Peeta didn't catch it and only dropped it. "Just apply it." Peeta stared daggers into Gale. "Peeta, what do you want?"

"Well, I have to strip down and my underpants are still in the forest. Turn around!"

"I've seen you naked for heavens sake! Just do it!" Gale turned around, but curiosity and boredom eventually took control of him and he turned around. "Peeta you are doing it wrong. Let me help." Gale approached him and grabbed the ointment. He ignored the erect penis that was right below him, but Gale was so tempted to just stroke it. Too bad he couldn't.

"Quick, hurry, Gale. I think I hear your family coming." 

Gale finished and Peeta got up. The klutz of Peeta stumbled down and grabbed Gale as he went down. They both hit their heads pretty hard and got up slowly. Gale's temper took control over him and approached Peeta's face with his face, just about a centimeter away from their lips touching. Peeta stared at Gale's lips, and Gale stared at Peeta's. They didn't move for about ten seconds. The door creaked and broke the silence.

Peeta said hello to Gale's family and left without saying anything else to Gale.