Chapter 3

"Peeta! Come on! It's too much!

Peeta finally pulled off his pants. The stick was about eight inches away from his crotch and the stick had ripped through his underwear. Peeta was embarrassed because his dick was rock hard and erect. With one pull, Gale removed the stick and inspected the wound, very closely. 

"It's not that bad, Peeta. I'll ask Mrs. Everdeen for something to clean it. Woah, what you so excited about?"

"Nothing!" Peeta said with the most embarrassment.

"Well, all right. Don't put your pants back on or else you will infect it. Oh, damn! I got blood on my shirt." Gale removed his shirt to reveal his perfect body. Peeta stared at it with astonishment and came without even touching it. 

"What the fuck!" Gale was so surprised but was so turned on and didn't question it. "You got a big one! All the girls at school said you weren't packed but GOD DAMN!"

Gale pulled Peeta closer without hurting him. Gale ripped off Peeta's shirt and licked his body. He moved down to lick the cum off Peeta's dick. It was the best that they both had ever experienced it was also both their first time. 

"Gale, wait. I have never done this before."

"Me neither. But it feels so fucking good. Just let me take the lead and I bet you I can show you how's it done. Lay back and enjoy."

Gale and Peeta sucked each other off and explored their bodies. Gale asked Peeta to turn around but Peeta denied access. Instead, Peeta sucked Gale's hard cock. They both were speechless.