Chapter 17

Peeta grasped Gale in his arms as they listened to each other's heartbeats. One, two, three, the beats were calm and steady but at the same time they were beating out of their hearts. The match made in heaven was at the utmost experience ever. They didn't need to fuck each other to know that they're in love, they felt it, they both knew that no matter what rebellious little actions could result from their act of love, they were ready. 

"You know you're beautiful, right?" Gale whispered seductively to Peeta as he removed Peeta's paint-splattered shirt. 

"As long as I'm with you, I'll know it, for sure." Peeta laughed at the crazy insanity that was his lover. "Do you like the painting?" 

Peeta had drawn Gale a painting of Gale without a shirt but with his pants on, every detail was so realistic and vivid, but it seemed so unreal. Gale had the most beautiful physique.

"Peeta, I love it." Gale grabbed his lover boy and dragged him for a gentle kiss. "But, do I honestly look like that?"

"Of course you do. Have you never noticed how perfect you are? Everything about you is beautiful, everything including your soul. You have the prettiest smile that makes me forget who I am and reminds me of who I want to be inside of." Peeta did mean every word he proclaimed to Gale.

Gale was in complete awe as he heard his soul mate describe his insecurities as beautiful. "You're not far from behind. In fact, I believe that you, as a person, are much greater than me. Peeta, you are perfect. I love everything about you." 

"I just can't believe you're mine." Peeta smirked deviously.

Gale was now completely nude. "Well, you better believe it."

Gale pulled Peeta in closer as their tongues fought in each other's mouth, both wanting dominance. Peeta pulled Gale's head back as he licked Gale's neck and sucked on his chest, Gale released groans. Gale threw Peeta back and began to insert his erect cock into Peeta, but Peeta wanted to switch it around. Peeta gave Gale a shove and was now behind him and quickly inserted his penis into Gale, Gale sighed. 

"Give it all you got," he laughed.

Peeta didn't hesitate, he thrusted back and forth, in circular motions, and pulled on Gale's shoulders for support. They both were extremely exhausted from the walk to the old, broken down house in the forest, so they were already panting. Sex, lust, sweat, and love lingered in the air, what a turn-on. They both panted and gasped for air as they reached climax and shot cum all over their bodies. Gale slurped the cum of Peeta's abs and followed the trail that led to his penis. This was love. 

The door flung open to find a surprised,shocked, and scared Katniss Everdeen.