Chapter 10

Gale's legs were sore from the night before but ecstasy still remained in his body. His mind always drifted off into the fantasy of Peeta inside of him. Gale wanted Peeta to thrust back in there and keep going, Gale wanted to suck Peeta off like he did before. Gale also wanted to feel Peeta's heartbeat intertwine with his, Gale lusts for love. 

Usually, Gale would quickly move around but he couldn't move fast. He laughed about it. Damn that Peeta. 

Peeta had Gale on his mind. What was the thing Peeta wanted? Was it just a relief or did he want monogamy? All Peeta knew was that he loved being with Gale and he loved the way he smiles, talks, and laughs. Gale's body was just a great addition to perfection. Peeta also knew that he was a better top. 

Peeta awaited for his day to begin. 

Gale made his way into the Hobb, and of course, he got hit on. As he sold a squirrel that he caught with Peeta, he saw Haymitch buying alcohol, unsurprisingly. Gale really didn't want to go talk to Haymitch, mostly because Haymitch knew what was going on with Peeta. But, Haymitch waved, and Gale just had to wave back. 

"How's it going with Peeta?" Haymitch asked as he rubbed his crotch.

"Um," Gale awkwardly watched. "It's great. Why?

"I'm going to be upfront with you, Gale." Haymitch paused for a while making sure no one would overhear them. "I saw you two do it. 

Gale was shocked as he heard him confess. "I'm sorry you had to witness that. I know not everyone enjoys the view of that." 

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Haymitch replied and Gale jumped. " What I saw was the hottest action I've ever seen. I saw two sex gods!"

Gale was a bit turned on and proud at the description from Haymitch. They were walking in a isolate area now. "What's your point, Haymitch?"

"My point is I want to fuck you!" Haymitch rubbed Gale's cock, which was not erect anymore. 

"Enough!" Gale said angrily as he smacked Haymitch's hand away. "I can't do that to Peeta!"

"Come on! You like it! Admit it! There's nothing wrong with letting pleasure take over!" Haymitch smacked lips with Gale.

Gale jumped back and punched Haymitch in the face. "I said I fucking won't do that!" Gale hushed lower now. "I love Peeta." 

"He's with Katniss! You aren't even in a relationship with him! It's not even cheating." 

"You don't get it! I don't even masturbate only because I don't like the idea of pleasure without Peeta."

"Whatever, faggot."

The last word burned inside his memory. He hated that word. Tears of anger started to blur his vision, but they didn't rush out. He slowly made his way out of the Hobb, still limping.