Chapter 6

Katniss and Peeta were getting ready for a public broadcast and their reliable fashion crew were with them. As usual, Katniss didn't groom herself well enough after the games, so there was a lot of work to be done. As for Peeta, he was gorgeous enough. All he needed was a trim and a bath and he was set. 

Gale came by to see the team in action and he stood in awe as he saw the beauty transformations take place. He always did like the way Katniss looked, even without the make-up. He took a look at Peeta and his heart stopped. Peeta was wearing a suit of color black and a red tie, red probably for fire. 

Peeta noticed Gale's gaze. "Is there anything I can help you with?" He asked rudely.

Gale looked away with embarrassment, hoping no one would notice. He couldn't stop thinking about how Peeta looked in that suit, he wanted to get his hands on him again. He actually wanted to be with him. How could Gale be so stupid and let Peeta go like that? He needed to get him back. 

"Look, Peeta, I've been thinking about what happened the other day in the forest and I really want you. I know I had my chance and I blew it but I want you. I really do, I was foolish and only thinking about how scary it was to come out, but I honestly do not care about as long as we are together." Peeta did not make eye contact with Gale or respond at all. "Peeta! Say something!"

Peeta mumbled, "I want you, too."

"Wait, I can't hear you. What did you say?"

Peeta threw Gale roughly into one of the dress rooms and made his stylist get out. Then, he locked the door. "We have thirty minutes, give me what you got, I can take it." 

Gale completely ripped of his clothes as Peeta neatly stripped down, not wanting to ruin the suit. Gale pulled him in closer and started to move across his neck with his mouth up to Peeta's face. Peeta was scared even though he said he wasn't, but it felt so damn good. 

Peeta moved down Gale's body with his lips and started licking his abs. He shoved his hand to where Gale was erect and starting to stroke. He tickled the tip with his tongue making Gale groan and grow impatient. Gale grabbed Peeta's head and pushed into his penis. Peeta was completely fine with that only because he was horny. Peeta wanted Gale, completely. 

"All the way?"

"Yes, Gale. All the way." 

Gale turned Peeta around brought his body closer to Peeta. Gale slowly went inside Peeta as Peeta let out a moan. Slowly, Gale's speed started to increase and Peeta's moan became plentiful. Gale was now going at top speed and his testicles slammed against Peeta as he thrust inside and out. 

Gale let out the loudest groan he had ever done and came inside Peeta. Peeta moaned so loud that the rabbits in the forest were startled. They both panted and lay beside each other, they still had twenty minutes to spare, so they cuddled for a while.

"I guess you're mine now, lover boy. Come here and give me some love." Peeta approached Gale with kisses. 

They both got dressed and clean without the smell of satisfaction. As they exited the room everyone's eyes fell upon them. 

"What the hell were you two doing in there?" Katniss asked suspiciously.

"Just practicing combat, you know, like fighting." Gale answered and winked at Peeta.

"Yeah, just fighting." Peeta laughed.

Haymitch was obviously drunk and started to pretend to unbutton his shirt. They three all burst out into laughter. 

The time was near for the broadcast and Effie was down on everyone's throats. "Places!"

"You'll do fine, lover boy." Gale smacked Peeta's ass.

-------------------------------------

Author's note: Please comment/like/share to let me know if I should keep writing these! Thanks for the reads!