My fingers find the soft fabric of the beanie that's placed where they'd normally tangle in his hair. My body remains too distracted to pull it off, his hand pulling my shirt off to the floor. Anger still traced with it.

It was hard to explain, but at that very moment, we hated each other more than anything.

I pull him down on the bed, crawling on top of his hips. I unbutton each individual button of his warm flannel, eager to pull it off of him. His body moves with mine, my lips finding his neck.

His breaths deepen, fingers finding the top of the waist band of my jeans, and resting there.

I pull from him, glancing down at his warm, tanned skin. Mumbling under my breath as I pull the shirt off of him.
"You're so fucking hot"

"Shut up" his hands find my face, pulling my lips back to him. My cold hands rest on the warmth of his muscles, his chest taking the weight of them.

He pushes me back over, swiftly making himself on top to unbutton the jeans that attached to my hips. He takes a break from my lips, skimming down my stomach to pull my jeans to the floor.

My body trembles in weakness as his lips skim my thighs, taking his time to making his way back up to me. He stays at my neck, grinning against me at my groans from my lips.

I push him away, reminding him not to leave anything behind, not on my neck to say the least. His eyes roll lightly, doing what he wants despite my warnings. I let him.

He removes the rest of the remaining fabric slowly off my body. Teasing me with a satisfied smirk planted to his lips.

Although his movements were slow, the anger was radiating off of him at every second. Remaining as I push myself up on the bed, stripping his own clothing.

I groan at his presence on top of me, his lips skimming my neck as he whispers to me, shivers spreading to my whole body.
"It'd be nice if the neighbors complained this time."

It was make up sex. Not something that occurred at any point in our relationship. Not until that moment. Things were spiraling out of control between us, and as it came down to it, we'd either be screaming at each other or ripping the close off on another. There was not in between. There was no soft love. Not anymore.

xxx

"Jesus" My breathing slows down pulling the sheets over myself. My eyes burning to the ceiling.

Jace lays next to me, his eyes finding the same spot on the white chipped paint, his breathing matching mine.
"Yeah" he agrees.

"Try being pregnant" I remark, looking over to him with a playful smile.

His eyes meet mine gently. Different from the hour previous, the hunger gone, the love back. Jaces hand meets my stomach under the sheets softly, his thumb brushing against it.
"How is it going"

"I feel huge" I admit. I barely had anything at all.  But it was there, and it was growing.

"You look great" he reassures.

I glance up at his forehead, noticing what I had been distracted from for the last hour.

"What?" He smiles.

My head shakes,
"You kept that beanie on the whole god damn time"

"It was hot wasn't it" He teases, resting his forehead on mine. Pulling my warm body closer with the pull of his arm.

"What do you want it to be?" I bring us back to our previous conversation, resting my hand to the side of his face gently.

"A girl, definitely" He takes my hand, holding it in his.

"Really?"

"You want a boy?"

I shrug,
"Girls are too much drama"

"Hey that's my princess you're talking about" he frowns, bringing his hand to my stomach once more.

"You don't know that it's a girl."

"I do." He states, "I can tell"

"Whatever you say" My smile is broken at the buzz from the nightstand next to me. I groan reaching for it.
"My mom will be home in an hours"

He sighs, pecking my lips.
"I should get going then"

"Why?"

He chuckles, standing from the bed and slipping his pants back on.
"Your parents hate me."

"They hate me too. What's the deal?"

"I'll be over on Friday for the wedding, okay?" He finishes getting dressed, fixing his hair to pull his beanie on once more.

"Sure" I mumble.

"I love you." He stares at me from the door,
"Really, I do"

"Get out of here Norman, I love you too"