twenty four

The doorbell sounds through the hallway. I make my way to open the door, fully expecting it to be the gently pouting face of sorrow from Jace. Explaining how he should have apologized two days ago when I walked out of his house that day. He never called me, not once.

My face spreads in shock as I swing the door open to a similar figure to who I had expected. But rather the opposite of who I wanted to spend my time with.

"Tyler"

"Hey" He smiles, letting himself in.
"You busy today?"

"Well, actually-"

I'm cut off by his presence leaving; letting him upstairs down the towards my room. I follow him angry.

"Tyler" I stand in my doorway, arms cross. Watching himself sit onto my unmade bed.

"Yes, love"

My blood boils at the pet name, getting more irritated at each word that escapes himself.

"What the hell are you doing?"

He shrugs,
"Hanging out"

"I didn't invite you in"

He chuckles,
"I don't let women tell me what to do"

My face twists in disgust,
"Who are you?"

"C'mon Em" He stands, approaching me.

"Get out, Tyler"

"Don't do this, its a bad idea"

"You don't get to just walk in as you please. I said I want you out" I shout at him.

"Don't pretend like you don't want it again"

My hand raises to slap him, he grabs my wrist in almost in an instant. A smirk spreads to his lips, tisking to me.
"You should know better. Being pregnant wont stop be from doing what I want"

"I don't know who you are" My head shakes,
"Because this wasn't you when I was with you"

"I'm with your little friend now. Ask her, I haven't changed a bit, love"

"Rose?" My face screw up, look at his hand still gripping to me tightly.

He chuckles innocently,
"I see you walk in your house from time to time."

"Tyler you need to leave me alone. I'm not messing around anymore."

"Neither am I"

I pull myself from him, taking charge of the situation.
"Clearly it was too soon for you to visit."

"No love bug. You got it all wrong" He sweet talks, finding his way to me, his fingers pulling at the trim of my shirt.

"Don't fucking touch me" I push him off of me. Anger fills his eyes, he comes back towards me, but both of our bodies freeze at the familiar voice calling my name downstairs.

I glare at Tyler, narrowing my eyes and pushing him back to my bed room from the hallway that we had ended up in.
"Shut up and stay here if you know what's good for you"