I got up and locked the door that lead to the bathroom. I heard him laugh and clenched my fist as I rolled my eyes before I walked out of the room. I made my way downstairs and found Clyde in the kitchen. He had a bottle of beer in his hand, it was what? 9 AM? Actually, beer didn't sound so bad right now. My nicotine intake had already skyrocketed in the past couple of days, did I really want to add to that?

"Good morning, Alex." Kent smiled at me.

"Morning... can I have one of those?" I motioned to Clyde.

Clyde snorted. "You're what? Fifteen?"

"You're what? An idiot." He rolled his eyes, "I'm old enough, thank you. And besides, I doubt people like you care about the legalities." I said, "Thank you." I smiled at Kent as he handed me a beer.

"You're welcome. Well, seems like you two had a rough night." He said.

"'Night'?" I gave a sarcastic laugh before I sighed.

"Shut up, before I do what I should have done when I found you in that park." Clyde said.

"Your threats don't scare me." I looked at him.

"How about now?" He pulled his gun out swiftly and aimed it at me. I tried not to react but felt my heart jump into my throat amplifying my instant fear.

"What the fuck, Clyde?! Not in here! Put that away!" Kent said.

I glared at Clyde as he ignored Kent and stood up still aiming the gun at me. My head turned when he nudged the gun against my temple. I was trying not to flinch. I wasn't going to let him get what he wanted. I wasn't going to show him how much this actually terrified me.

"This is not your playground; no one here is your friend. You better learn to watch your fucking mouth before you get so much worse than this." He said. I let out a cry as his gun smashed against my head before he hit it against my jaw making me bump into the table, "Watch yourself." He hissed before he walked out.

"Alexander, are you alright?" Kent grabbed an ice pack from the freezer before he stuck it against my temple.

"Fine." I muttered sarcastically wiping the blood from my lip, "I'm just fucking fine, thank you." I grabbed another beer along with my already open one. Mind you, I had only ever drunk beer twice before in my life with Shiloh and Jordan.

I began making my way back upstairs (after I convinced Kent I didn't need the ice pack) but I stopped as I heard Sergio's stern, angry voice. I really shouldn't have went towards it but my curiosity doesn't work that way so began walking down the hall until his voice was clear.

"Boss, all we heard –" I heard a shaky voice.

"You think I give a fuck about what you heard? No, Kevin because I only care about how much fucking money I just lost. So listen here, I want my money back within twelve hours and I want the snitch here or the three of you are fucking dead. Did you hear that?" His tone of voice made me cringe and I could only imagine how the men in front of him felt.

"B-but we don't know where –" Another voice began.

"Oh, I trust that you'll figure it out." Sergio replied. I stood my ground as he walked out and he stopped in front of me. He didn't look anything like how his voice has sounded. He looked calm. "Is there a reason you're standing here, Alexander?" he asked calmly. Geez... It's like his emotion had a switch...

"Just exploring." I brought the beer to my mouth. He grabbed the other bottle from me and frowned.

"You got into another fight? Didn't I tell you to behave?" he asked.