5 Years Later

Here we go, guys!!! Sequel!
Also, Happy Birthday to PinheadUNICORNLarry Thanks for reading, lovely!

Chapter 1:

HARRY

I didn't even dare to look up as they were brought out. Liam and Louis. I couldn't bring myself to look up at them at all. It was too hard to do. I wasn't even there, and it seemed too hard to look.

I was watching the news about the release of Louis and Liam. It brought back so many memories, but, let's face it, I thought of Louis everyday, and Liam was always mentioned by Zayn, who stayed a close friend of mine and Niall's.

"Why do you always watch the news about them? Harry, it's not nice to live in the past. Whatever things they did to you, they must be horrible, but we can get through this, sweetheart." My mum said as she sat on the couch beside me. I never took my eyes off of the ground.

I never told my mum or my dad about Louis. I never told them how he made me feel. I never told them that I was deeply in love with him, and that I still am in love with him. I never told them this because they would flip out about it. Everything would be blown way out of proportion. Plus, Louis probably hated me for how I ended things.

"I'm over that." I said, eventhough I really wasn't. She rubbed my shoulder and said "Good," pressing a small kiss to my forehead. Right as she pulled away, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it."

I only nodded and watched her walk away, feeling able to breathe again. I loved my mum, but having her always around, telling me that I'm home now, and I'll be okay, it didn't help. It was suffocating. I hated it.

I was only visiting her right now because she wanted to have a family dinner. It would be my mum, dad, Niall, his parents, Zayn, and me. I was 21 years old, but I still have never fallen for anyone like I did for Louis. Not even Niall- who hasn't given up.

"Ooh! Harry, Niall's here!" My mum said, and I sighed. I stood up from the sofa, turning off the TV, but not before seeing those crystal blue eyes look right into the camera, almost as if he knew I would be watching.

"Hey, Harry. Where's Zayn?" Niall asked as he walked into the living room. "Toilet." I responded, and he nodded. Zayn and I have been living together for now, but he found a good job and has found a place to be on his own. He's supposed to move out tonight, and I assume Liam would move in with him upon release. As for... Louis... I have no idea where he's going, but I hope he's safe.

Niall smiled at me and said "So can I have a hug? Haven't seen you in weeks." He said, and that was true. I went M.I.A. for awhile, the only person seeing any of me was Zayn, because I knew they were both getting released soon. I needed thinking time. A lot of it.

I smiled and nodded as Niall walked up to me, and we both opened our arms. Niall pulled me into the hug and held me tight. He took a deep breath, and I heard him whisper "I love you." I closed my eyes for a second, giving out a sigh as I said "Yeah. I love you, too, Ni."

He broke the hug and stepped back a bit, looking shy and uneasy. He gave a nervous chuckle and said "So, you look good, Harry." Then, under his breath, "Really good." I ignored it, and thanked him.

"You look good, too. Um, where're your parents?" I asked him. "Oh! They are talking to your mum about something. I have no clue what though. They told me to leave and mind my own business when I tried to listen in." He said with a laugh.

"Even adults have secrets, Niall." I joked, and he smiled. He opened his mouth, seeming like he was going to reply, but then he was interrupted by Zayn walking into the room.

"Hey, Niall! Today is a great day! Isn't today just a beautiful day? I love today!" He said, hugging both Niall and I by the shoulders.

"Um, yeah, Zayn. It's a good day." Niall said, pulling his way out of the hug. He looked at Zayn with a raised eyebrow as he said "A great day!"