Not According To Plan

Start from the beginning

-

The next day at school, Calum and Michael gasped when they saw Ashton wearing a fuzzy pink sweater, and a pink bow in his hair.

"You're gunna get killed!" Michael gasped. He touched the sweater. "But you're so adorable, mind if I borrow this sometime?"

"After today it can be all yours." Ashton said.

"You really didn't have to save me yesterday like that, Luke is just a nuisance." Michael added.

"You dont deserve that." Ashton smiled. "I'm sorry you had to go through that as much as you did. Besides, someone needs to put that asshole in his place."

"Speaking off assholes," Calum mumbled.

"Can I fuck yours?" Michael asked.

"I meant Luke...." Calum flustered.

Ashton stood up. "Where?"

Then he spotted him, walking with a group of his friends.

"Be right back." Ashton said, and walked over to Luke.

Luke was laughing at something one of his idiot friends was saying, but he stopped when he spotted Ashton. The smirk remained.

Ashton ruffled his hair to show off his bow. In a high voice, he said, "Well?"

"Well what?" Luke snickered.

"Am I gay enough for you yet?" Ashton asked.

"Hmmm," Luke eyed him. "Better turn around and let me see the back."

His friends laughed among themselves.

"As if." Ashton rolled his eyes.

Luke stood up. "Aw, please, princess?"

"Excuse me?" Ashton gasped. "The fuck did you just call me?"

"Pink is actually a really good color on you." Luke continued, biting his lip ring.

Ashton started backing up, but Luke started forward. "Um, just leave Michael alone, and stuff, okay?" He stumbled out.

"Michael who? Irrelevant." Luke reached out and rubbed the soft fabric of Ashtons pink sweater.

Ashton slapped him off. "Alright well, bye."

He hurried back to his table, but Luke grabbed his hand and pulled him back, grabbing Ashton into his arms. "Where are you going, princess?"

"Get off me!" Ashton shouted, cheeks as pink as his outfit.

"But I like being on top of you." Luke whispered in Ashtons ear.

Oh God.

He struggled out of Luke's grip and fixed his bow. "Don't ever touch me again, I swear."

"Swearing is naughty, princess." Luke smiled.

"I'm not your damn princess!" Ashton yelled. "And there's no way you're a prince!"

"Who said im a prince?" Luke laughed. "I'm a daddy."

"Bye." Ashton held his hands up to stop Luke, and went back to his table, his cheeks still pink.

Luke grinned and went back to his own table, where his friends were wide eyed and uncomfortable.

"Uh, Luke?" One asked. "You just called a dude in pink, princess."

"Yeah, so?" Luke asked as he sipped his Coke.

"Isn't that a little...gay?" He continued, looking to his other friends for back up.