Chapter 1: Cry for help

Everything was calm on Modius, it was afternoon and everyone was walking back home after another busy day. The hero of the city had brought the peace in the world once again from fighting Dr. Eggman. A genius doctor who killed and brought pain to a lot of people, but he was stopped by Sonic the hedgehog.

This blue hero was known for his speed and his love for freedom. He had a lot of friends and you had the luck to be one of them. He and you had a very close connection, with the pass of the years you two came close to each other. However, your heart started developing romantic feelings about him, you tried a lot of times to find the power to show your love for him but it wasn't enough. Sonic had a lot of fangirls in love with him who tried to get his attention with the same way. The only woman who won his heart was Sally Acorn, the princess of Modius, this made you feel jealous of her and her relationship with your crush. A part of you was broken about that but your heart was still in love with your hero.

You were wearing your headphones and walking to your house. The cool wind was blowing on your face, bringing your (h/c) behind. You were wearing a(n) (f/c) scarf, (f/c) shirt, (f/c) boots and blue jeans. Your fingers were getting cold in your pockets while your cheeks were soft red. Someone ran behind you and as you turned back, you noticed his beautiful smile. You smiled as you turned, under your warm scarf while your heart was beating faster by his view. Sonic was against you,

"Hi (y/n), it's been a while since we talked, how are you?" He said with soft voice while his emerald eyes were staring at you.

You low your scarf a bit nervous and you showed him your smile, "I am pretty good, thank you Sonic. What about you?"

Sonic smiled from your answer, "I am better than ever but I was searching you."

"Hm ? Can I do something for you?" You asked curious but you felt happy Sonic came to you for help, you always tried to give your best for him and you were going to do it once again.

Sonic turned serious, "Yes you got my point but not here." He paused for a bit thinking of something and few moments later he continued, "Let's go to your place first."

You smiled at him and nodded without second thought. You two were talking under the beautiful orange sky, the night was coming soon.

------ 

Sonic walked into your house and you followed behind, you turned and closed the door while Sonic sat on your couch and watching you. You took off your scarf without notice your crush was watching, even if you had a very lovely body, Sonic's mind was somewhere else. You came close to him,

"Do you want to bring you anything? Some water or juice? I have chilidogs if you want." You said kind.

Sonic stand up and looked at you,

"There is no time for this (y/n), I want to do give you something." He showed an old bag to you.

At first you couldn't understand what he was meaning but soon you noticed something shine inside, there were all chaos emeralds in this bag. You put your hands and covered your mouth shocked a bit,

"Th- the chaos emeralds." You said while Sonic gave the bag to you.

"I want to take them and hide them. Hide them somewhere nobody can ever find them." He said without show any emotions; he looked at you, waiting you to take the bag.

Shhh (c) einnharder