Chapter 14: New House

Start from the beginning

“I don’t really feel like talking anymore. I want to rest. If you want, we can talk tomorrow. Just not today.  A lot just happened.” I said laying my head in the soft pillow. 

           I closed my eyes and feel arms wrapping itself in my waist. I took a deep breath and shifted a bit to believe myself that this wasn’t comfortable even if it was. But tears started to form in my eyes. Think what would my parents would say to me. Especially my mother, I mean I should be angry with her what would she look at me if I told them. And Jade. She hates me. She told me that I can stay, but with us fighting I wont feel at home with my only friend like I should be. I don’t regret bringing her to my life but I regret bringing her pain and behind her eyes tells me that the fight is something she planned for something. Something that affects my safety.

“Im sorry, Perrie.” He whispered.

           I fell asleep feeling the feelings I don’t want to erupt right now. Too many things are flooding my heart. Confusion, excitement, heartbreak, happiness, hurt and the feelings that Im scared of having Love.

~Perrie's Dream~

White outfits. 

An aisle. 

Green leaves. 

Red and white roses. 

My family. 

Jade. Niall. 

A priest. S

ome people who looks familiar. 

And Zayn in a crisp white tuxedo.

Tears were pricking my eyes. Joy. 

Zayn gave me a sweet smile and whispered lovely things in my ears. We looked at the priest. This is my wedding. I looked at the dress I was wearing. I had no veil, my dress was white, long sleeve and I think the back was covered with beautiful white thin fabric. 

I turned my attention back to the priest who was saying things I didn’t really hear. My hearing was  blurred. But I heard the priest said “Zayn repeat after me.”

Zayn was holding a ring, ready to put it in my finger. He was mumbling things. I looked at his face, he was happy. I turned my eyes in his hands, the right one holding my hand softly while his other was holding a ring. But something caught my eyes. 

A gun at the side of his waist.

Blood in his hands and his tuxedo.

I looked at the priest. He was dead. A gun shot in his forehead. I looked at the people that was around us but there was no one. The white petals were turning red and  being violently swept by wind towards us. I looked down where I was standing. I was a hill of dead people that were in this place. The lower part of my dress was stained with blood.