Epilouge

It was the day of the wedding, after what seemed like forever of planning and waiting. After packing, and moving, and settling in, in California. After hours and hours of classes, and tests, and finals. It was finally the wedding day. I stand in the room designated for me, with Louis and Quinn. Quinn getting her makeup done, Louis getting his hair done, and I stared in the mirror. I was going to be 20 in a few months, and next month I was starting my Sophomore year in college. I was going to be living with my husband, my husband. I was getting married, and I just never thought my life would go this way. All the ups and downs, the beatings I got, the abandonment, losing my mother, it all lead to this. This moment where I was going to walk down the aisle, and vow my love, to my soulmate.

Harry was my soulmate, my kindred spirit, my second half, my everything.

"Niall?" Quinn says, I look over at her and she is smiling at me. "It's about to start, are you ready?"

I've never been readier for something in my life, but I only nod. Because if I spoke all the air would leave my body. Louis opens the door for us and we walk out. First Louis, then Quinn, then myself. As we neared the ballroom I could hear the hush whispers, the voices. Mostly Harry's family, but some people I met in school High school and college, who made their way here. It wasn't huge, it wasn't a royal wedding, but it was my wedding.

The music start, Harry choosing a song that made us both feel connected.

Down to Earth Keep on falling when I know it hurts Going faster than a million miles an hour Trying to catch my breath some way, somehow Down to Earth It's like I'm frozen, but the world still turns Stuck in motion, and the wheels keep spinning 'round Moving in reverse with no way out.

First Louis, everyone rises. Then Quinn, who looks back at me one more time, gives me a wide smile.

And now I'm one step closer to being two steps far from you When everybody wants you

Everybody wants you How many nights does it take to count the stars? That's the time it would take to fix my heart Oh, baby, I was there for you All I ever wanted was the truth, yeah, yeah How many nights have you wished someone would stay? Lie awake only hoping they're OK

I never counted all of mine If I tried, I know it would feel like infinity Infinity, infinity, yeah

Infinity

Now me, my body was tense as I made my way down. Smiling faces lined the aisle along with flowers thrown by Adlai, my future daughter in law. My eyes connect to Harry, and his smile is big and I stop in front of him. He takes my hands in his eyes.

"You look absolutely spectacular" he whispers.

"You don't look to bad yourself" I manage, he smiles again then the preacher takes the stand.

"We're gathered here today, to join these two kindred souls in holy matrimony" he starts, and I get lost in Harry's eyes.

"They've written their own vows"

Harry went first.

"The day I met you, I knew my life was going to be different I didn't know whether it was going to be good or bad but I knew you being in my life was going to change everything and now I am pleased to find out that it's been nothing but good.... I've connected to you on a level that only gods can talk about, I've shared things with you that only few know I let you into my life and I am so glad I did it because the time I've known you even though some might think is short, has been the best time of my life" Harry says, a few awes and claps.

"Harry, when I first met you I didn't know my feeling towards you.... You were an older man, and also my one friend at the time's father but I knew you were much more than that and that age never mattered with us and it will never matter with us.... The day I knew I loved you, was the day you asked me to go swimming and I told you I couldn't because I didn't know how to, and you stared at me and you didn't laugh, or make fun of me you just told me you were going to teach me.... And ever since then it's been nonstop love for you Harry and I don't think I can ever stop loving you" I say.

We exchange rings.

"Since you have consented to join together in the bond of matrimony, and have pledged yourselves to each other in the presence of these loving friends, I now pronounce you partners in marriage" the priest says, and Harry pulls me into a kiss and it was like a puzzle was finished.

Our puzzle.

-Twelve Years Later-

"I stand in front of you, not your Valedictorian but your classmate although that it a title I was given, we all made it today, with hard work and dedication we've survived every test, essay, football game, and dance recital we've survive every long conversation with parents about what's happening after high school and I for one am sick and tired of getting asked what college I am going to...... I took this speech from an amazing man, who has been in my life for a while who stood in front of his class much like I am standing in front of you and I am glad I made him proud, love you dad" Adlai says, kissing out towards us. I hold my heart, she was so grown up, becoming a little lawyer, she was going places. Harry pulls me to his side kissing my head.

"That's our girl" Harry whispers.