Diecisiete

Thankfully I was getting out of my leg cast a week before Harry and ours little weekend, but for the time being Quinn and I got to know Adlai when we weren't in school. While we were in school, Harry got my old Nurse Millie to watch her, she was delighted to watch her.

"Now she is a little shy" Quinn says, Liam, Zayn, and Louis couldn't wait to me Adlai. They've been asking to meet her since we got back from our weekend, but Quinn insisted that she had to get use to me and her first then she'd introduce them. When we walk in the house, Adlai is sitting at the table coloring in a book and eating pineapple slices and Millie is cleaning the kitchen.

"Millie, Harry is not paying you for that" I say.

"He doesn't have to honey, I love cleaning" Millie smiles.

"How was your day Adlai?" Quinn asks, sitting at the table.

"Good" she answers.

"We have friends who wants to meet you" Quinn says, I move so Liam, Louis, and Zayn can walk in.

"These are our friends Zayn, Louis, and Liam" I say.

"And Liam is my boyfriend" Quinn says.

"Hello Adlai" Liam says, she looks up at them before looking down at her coloring books.

"She doesn't mean to be rude" Quinn says.

"She's a mini Quinn" Louis says, Quinn flips him off and we move into the den. We start watching television Zayn and Louis cuddled up, Liam and Quinn cuddled me, with my cast. In a middle of an episode of Catfish, Adlai joins us because Millie has to leave and then I am sitting with Adlai, no one wants to admit it but Adlai likes me more than anyone, she even likes me more than Harry which I love rubbing in his face.

Harry doesn't get home until after Adlai goes to sleep for the night, he walks into the room already taking off his shirt.

"Long day?"

"I had to fire 15 people" he says, shedding his pants and climbing in beside me.

"Why?"

"Long story, how was your day?"

"Fine we introduced Adlai to the boys, and then watched movies all afternoon" I say.

"Fun...." he says, his hand finds my back and he starts gently rubbing it interlacing his legs into my even though my cast was huge he still managed to cuddle up to me. "I love you so much Niall" he whispers against the back of my neck.

"I love you too Harry" I whisper.

"I want to grow old with you, get a house just you and I, I want to wake up with you in my arms and go to sleep knowing you're going to be beside me...." he whispers.

"What are you going at Harry?" I whisper, he doesn't answer. I turn around and he's asleep, I scoff but kiss his nose and fall asleep.

"Now here are the rules" Quinn says.

"Rules?" I say.

"Yes rules! You can't be fucking lot bunnies all day and night! You're going to Washington DC! The capital of America! I want pictures, videos and if you can get a picture of the white house that would be amazing!" Quinn says.

"Alright Quinn"

"And I also packed some more things in your bag, I tried not to think about the fact that you're dressing up for my dad, but I got over it!" she says.

"What are you two whispering about?" Harry says, walking into Quinn's room followed by Adlai who held a plate of cookies.

"Oh nothing, I just helped Niall finish packing" Quinn smiles.