And now the bed was empty. The only thing left were tangled sheets and pillows thrown to the floor, probably after Ashton's sudden awakening. But there were no traces of Luke, not a single one, even though Ashton let his eyes search the whole room.

His breathing was still out of rhythm, as well as his heart, but this time is was not only because of the drugs in his system, but also because the slight panic that was slowly building up inside of him.

His fingers went to the ring hanging around his neck again before he gritted his teeth harshly and cursed several times under his breath.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" he repeated before quickly getting dressed and exited his bedroom. His feet quickly carried him through the darkly lit hallway upstairs and towards the stairs.

"Luke?" he called, not caring about the fact that it was far into the middle of the night and the house was as asleep as it could get. He was left disappointed when he got no answer, but kept calling the name out in hope that his first try was too quiet for Luke to hear.

He walked through the house with beads of sweat still forming on his forehead, his heart beating out of rhythm, and his veins visibly thumping out of his skin. Everything grew worse as he noticed that the house was absolutely empty. He had searched every inch in the house, cursing loudly every second that went by without success, before running upstairs again.

He reached and ripped open the door next to his to reveal a dark room with Michael sound asleep on the bed. He looked nearly lifeless, just like Ashton had done only minutes before, making Ashton curse once again.

He walked in to then room and grabbed Michael's face without any carefulness, moving his head back and forth to hopefully get his friend back to consciousness.

"Mike" he spoke and repeated the name numerous times as he started to tap his hands against the younger boy's cheeks repeatedly. As Ashton got no response he used more strength and violence, only for Michael to grumble out something incoherent before going back to silence again.

"Shit" Ashton breathed out, watching Michael's bottom lip shake from the overdose of drugs he had gotten into his system, just like Ashton.

Without any knowledge of how possibly the whole house could have been drugged to sleep at the same time, Ashton stood up and hurriedly went through Michael's drawers until he found one of a few syringes in the mess.

With shaky hands he put the pieces of the syringe together and went back to dig through the drawer for the injection he needed, but sighed when not finding what he was searching for.

"What the fuck" he mumbled through gritted teeth before tightening the hold on the syringe in his hand and breathed heavily before leaving Michael's still body alone and barged into Ty's office, knowing fully well his uncle had what he was searching for.

He stopped in the doorway when his eyes fell on Ty who was passed out in his office chair, his body collapsed over the desk as he breathes heavily. Ashton bit his tongue harshly, nearly tasting blood as he watched his uncle's nearly lifeless body in front of him.

"What the fuck is going on?" Ashton whispered out in disbelief before going over to the safe and ripping it open, reaching for the small bottle he needed and stuck the needle inside. As he hurriedly filled the syringe up with the transparent liquid, his eyes went back to Ty.

He studied his uncle with furrowed eyebrows, watching the things surrounding him on the desk. It didn't take long before Ashton noticed the empty glass with some of the white poisonous powder still stuck to the bottom of the glass.