"No, sell cards." He rolled his eyes.

I looked down. How did I end up here? I had never done anything wrong up until last night. I studied, had always been a top student. I never hurt anyone... unless they messed with someone I loved.

"We'll take that as a yes." Clyde said at my silence.

It was drugs, jail or death. What type of twisted decision was that? They all practically meant the end of my life.

"And... and if I get caught?" I didn't have a choice here, but doing what they wanted would be putting my entire future at risk here...

"On purpose? I'm sure you know jail's not a very nice place for a decent boy like you, add my gang to that mix and you're going to be wishing you were on the other side of that barrel last night." I kissed my teeth as the leader spoke, "Your room is upstairs." He added.

"My – my room?" I looked up shocked, "You can't – you cannot keep me here." I said.

"Until we trust that you understand enough to be sent back to school, you will be kept here."

"Back to school? Look, I'm not going to tell anyone about your fucking shit –" I cried out as I received a blow to my head from Clyde's gun.

"Your life is in our hands, have some fucking respect, Kid." He said.

I swallowed moving away from him.

"How long?" I glared at the leader, "If I do this, how long do I have to?"

"As long as I want you to." He shrugged before looking at his watch, "Ben." He looked across the room to someone behind me before he walked out followed by everyone except Clyde.

"Get up." Clyde pointed his gun at me; I did before he shoved me out of the room.

"You don't have to push me; I'm not the one that's armed." I hissed at him.

His response was giving me another hard shove in my back making me stumble up the stairs. I grit my teeth as we reached the top and he shoved me to a room down the hall.

"This is your room." He pushed me into it.

I shot him a glare and reached into my pockets but my hand clasped around a box too small to be what I was looking for.

"Where's my phone?" I looked back at him.

"Fuck you need a phone for?" He asked frowning.

"To call my friends and tell them I'm alright before police come looking for me." I glared at him.

He rolled his eyes before he reached into his pocket and chucked his phone at me. I caught it and sighed. Luckily I knew Jordan's number out of my head. I dialled it while Clyde stood playing with his gun's safety while it was aimed at me.

"Hello?" Jordan's voice came.

"Hey, it's –" I began.

"Alex, you went out?" he cut me off.

"Sort of. I'll be visiting someone for a while; it's kind of an emergency, so I won't be home soon." I said.

"'Someone'? Who? There are no emergencies around me or any of the others. You didn't even give me a heads up. Do you know how fucking worried I was seeing that some people got killed not that far from our house last night?"

Since my mother and father had been my only family, I had no family to visit. Well, except Jordan, Claire and Shiloh's families. They were sort of like my family, I mean Jordan's mother was pretty much my own. She would obsess over me when I was sick, call to check up on me once a week. I guess Jordan really was like my own brother.