twenty one

UNKNOWN POV

Sometimes people aren't always as they seem. They'll act loving – like a sweet, fluffy teddy bear. But it's all an act. It's just in an attempt to receive something wanted. Whether that's sex, money, fame, or maybe just because they crave the feeling of causing others pain. They'll portray themselves as this beautiful, porcelain figure that will break at the slightest slip of the finger, but in reality they're a monster. Something so exquisite on the outside, yet a machine spewing out hatred on the inside.

Joey Graceffa is a 'teddy bear', but he won't be for long.

Daniel's POV

I lay on the floor, attempting to stand up. The bullet has gone through my leg, a concerning amount of blood exiting the wound. I don't hear or see Christian, which causes me to worry even more. Where did he go? Is he just going to leave me here to bleed out and die? Will I ever see Joey again? My family? Hope? I can't go this way. I just can't.

My thoughts are interrupted by a ringing sound that causes me to jump slightly. I attempt to sit up, pressing my back against the wall for support. I realize sound is coming from my pocket. Did I have my phone all along? I am so stupid! I didn't even think of using it!

I wince, sliding my hand into my pocket and pulling out my phone. Hope is calling me, just great.

"H-Hope?" I stutter once I answer the phone.

"Daniel! Where are you?" she says frantically. I furrow my eyebrows together and take in my surroundings.

"I-I don't know, Hope. But I've got to go," I say quickly, hearing her worried screams as I hang up the phone.

I'm running out of time. If I don't get out of here, I'm going to die. I grab ahold of a wall, using it for support as I stand up. My one leg gives out immediately, causing me to stumble slightly. The pain is absolutely dreadful, but I have to escape. I notice a low window that leads outside. easy for me to climb into. This must be a miracle!

As I'm climbing up to the window, my foot is suddenly yarded on by someone. I cry out in both pain and fear, trying to escape the grip. As I turn to look, I see a face I would've never guessed to see.

"Sawyer?"

(a/n: I'm very done.)