four

3 Weeks Later

Joey's POV

I grab ahold of...what's his name? Brandon? Jack? I don't fucking remember. I didn't bother to find out. Anyways, I grab ahold of his hair, pushing my cock further down his throat. He chokes slightly, but I just roll my eyes and look out the window. I begin thinking about Daniel. How much I wish these were his lips around me instead of this random guy I found in the frat house. His lips aren't nearly as soft and plump as Daniel's, but I haven't seen him for weeks. I know he won't forgive me. I don't blame him.

Shaking the thoughts out of my head, I let this pleasure take over my body, moaning as I cum down the random boy's throat. He takes me out of his mouth and looks at me.

"You know, you could at least try to seem interested." he says, crossing his arms over his chest. I shrug, a smug expression on my face. His eyes roll and he grabs his clothes, throwing them on quickly.

"Here's my number, call me if you ever need anything." he whispers seductively, swaying his hips as he exits the room. I groan, falling backwards onto the bed.

I promised myself I wouldn't get back into my old habits, but I was always bad at keeping promises. Daniel hates me. My "friends" hate me. My family hates me. I fucking hate me. My thoughts overtake me, causing a loud scream to escape my lips. I don't care that everyone fucking heard. I don't care that I've fucked everything that moves. I don't care that my actions have consequences.

I just don't fucking care anymore.

All I want is to have Daniel in my arms. I miss him so fucking much. I just want everything to go back to the way it was. I want to spend numerous nights with him, cuddling in his bed together. I want to wake up next to him and fall asleep next to him, kissing him good morning and goodnight.

All I want is him.

(a/n: aaaaaand just like that, I'm sad again.)