Read This, Please (:

hello babes. i am sorry this isn't an update, I'll try to update later if time allows. i have something i feel all of you should read. i wrote it for someone in particular the other night, but i know someone else out there may benefit from it💕

10 reasons you shouldn't kill yourself:

1. Because you have so much potential.

2. Even if you think that you're alone and that no one will care, people would care. I would care. I care now.

3. You're better than your mental health. You're more than it.

4. You will miss out on so much. Think about all the good things and memories you've had. I know you had some. You had good times with people. Even if those ended, you smiled. There will be so many people, your husband, your wife, friends, teachers, and even your own children that you will never be able to meet because of this.

5. Because you're telling others that it's okay to quit and give up.

6. The people that bring you down, think about them. Won't it feel great to prove them wrong? Won't it feel great to be a rockstar, an artist, a writer, or whatever your dreams are? Won't it feel amazing when they're 40 and still spewing out hatred while you're on top of the world and finally happy because you have pushed yourself?

7. You have impacted lives. A simple stranger on the street that smiles at me, could make my day. You could too by just moving some muscles on your face. You impact lives, even if you don't want to.

8. It's a mistake, and it's impossible to fix. When I was suicidal and standing on the edge, I kept thinking to myself, "What if I regret doing this? What if I want to reverse jumping and go back to the way things were?"
but it'd be too late. I can't turn back the time. I'd be falling to my death, full of regret.

9. Because people care and you are not alone. I have met some incredible people who actually get it. Have faith. Happy endings do exist. If you're not happy, then the war isn't over yet. Keep fighting and keep pushing. You will give love and get love one day.

10. Because it gets so much better. I love you and I'll always be here for you.