eighteen

Daniel's POV

Darkness surround me, an unbearable pain in my stomach and my head feeling as if a thousand knifes are being stabbed into it. My eyes open slowly, the area around me unfamiliar. Where am I?

I'm suddenly reminded of what previously happened. I was in the hospital because Joey was in a car accident, and I was sitting in the waiting area when I was attacked by...who? I sigh, wincing at the pain I currently feel. I attempt to lift my arm, failing as I realize it's handcuffed onto a...wire fence? Who would do this to me?

My question is soon answered as the familiar blue eyed boy walks down some stairs, looking at me. An evil smile forms on his face as he walks over to me, standing in front of my frail body and tapping his foot.

"It seems as though you've woken up, Danny boy," he voices quietly, his already low voice an octane lower.

"Why are you doing this, Christian?" I ask, tears welling in my eyes. "Haven't you already been satisfied? Joey is out of my life and most likely on his deathbed, what do you want from me? Is this just some kind of sick joke?" I choke out, a few tears rolling down my face.

He smirks, beginning to pace around the room.

"Oh Daniel. Sweet, poor, innocent Daniel," he begins, turning to look at me, "you're so naïve! To think Joey ever loved you. He would never love you! He's incapable of loving anyone! I love you Daniel, and I want you to suffer for the pain you've caused me."

My breathing hitches as he comes closer to me, pressing his finger to my lips as I try to talk.

"Shut up and be a good boy." he demands loudly as I whimper, lowering my head and letting tears flow down my cheeks.

And the next words I hear escape Christian's mouth, I know I wasn't meant to hear them.

"I will do anything to get rid of Joey Graceffa."

(a/n: I have the worst headache and I just want to curl up in a ball, fall asleep, and never wake up.)