two

Daniel's POV

After our long drive, Sawyer takes me back to my place. I thank him quickly before rushing into the warm building, escaping the bitter winds. My legs carry me quickly up to my apartment, and I quickly rush into my home, and of course Hope isn't here. She never is. After this hectic night, I want nothing more than to crawl into bed and sleep for the rest of my life.

I walk into the bathroom, taking in my messy appearance. My eyes are bloodshot and my hair a mess. Tears have stained my cheeks and my face is red and blotchy. And it's all his fault. I shake it off, reaching for my toothbrush and brushing my teeth. As I stand by the sink, I ponder everything. How could I have been so naïve? Christian was always right about that, I suppose. Just a stupid, naïve kid who doesn't even know what love is. Obviously I don't if I fell in love with a heart that isn't able to love anyone, not even himself.

Once I'm finished in the bathroom, I head off to my bedroom. The door is closed when I reach it, which is odd. I don't remember closing it before I left today, but I guess I must've. My hand reaches the handle, turning it open. As soon as the door is swung open, I almost scream at what I see. Christian sits on my bed, surrounded by photos. Photos of Joey and me having sex.

"Get the hell out of my apartment! I'll phone the police!" I scream at him, pointing my finger in his face.

He chuckles to himself, pinning up a few more pictures along the walls.

"Did you not hear me? I said get out!" I repeat myself, inching towards the older boy. He turns around, a grin spread across his all-too-perfect face.

"Oh honey," he begins, shaking his head. "you're so stupid."

He walks around in a circle, now standing in front of me. As he gets closer and closer to me, my heart beginning to beat faster.

"You deserve a punishment." he growls in my ear, causing chills to run through my body. I swallow loudly, opening my mouth to speak but no words come out.

He grabs ahold of my wrist, dragging me over to my bed before pushing me down roughly on top of it. I go to sit up, but he's quick to jump on top of me, pinning me down.

"There's no escaping now, sweetie."

(a/n: I got really irritated just now and took off my shirt and started dancing to P!ATD alone in my room...
and I wonder why people are asking me if I'm drunk)