twenty six

Thank you so so so much for 46K on Virgin, 19K on Yours, 3K on Baby Boy, and 11K on this story!

*MINOR SMUT WARNING*

Daniel's POV

The kiss becomes more heated, Joey's fingers tugging at my hair as I grind onto him gently. His tongue slips into my mouth, no question about who is dominate; he always has been. I moan quietly into his mouth, slipping my hand underneath his shirt, running along his toned abdomen. I break away from the kiss, sitting up and sliding my shirt off. Joey watches intently, licking his lips once it's completely off. He moves his arms, flinching in pain due to his broken one, but he allows me to slip his shirt off anyways.

I begin kissing softly along his torso, rubbing my thumb gently along his right nipple. He moans at the feeling, and I pause right above the waistband of his sweatpants. I slip my fingers under the waistband, sliding them down just enough for me to see the hard erection in his briefs. I stick his clothed member in my mouth, sucking on it gently.

"Mmm Danny, so good." he moans, his fingers continuing to tug at my hair.

I remove my mouth from him, sliding his briefs down just enough for his erection to pop out, resting against his lower abdomen. I begin by licking his balls, sucking on them gently as he pushes my head down.

"F-fuck," he mutters under his breath, bucking his hips.

I slowly move my mouth up, taking the tip of his member and sucking on it harshly. I stick my tongue into his slit, darting it in and out causing him to squirm beneath me and moan loudly. I begin to fill my mouth with him, inch by inch. Once he's completely in, I start licking around his length, rubbing my thumb along his balls.

"Oh god, Danny. You fucking missed my cock, yeah? You fucking love the taste of it in your mouth." he mutters, pushing me further down onto his cock.

I gag slightly, but soon recover and begin taking him in and out of my mouth slowly.

"F-faster," Joey stutters, and I oblige.

I begin going at a faster pace, his tip hitting the back of my throat repeatedly. I look up at him with innocent eyes as I continue to suck him, soon feeling his cock twitch in my mouth indicating he's close.

"You want my cum down your fucking throat, don't you baby." he whispers, and I nod in response. He smirks before I feel a rush of liquid fill my mouth, and I suck him through his orgasm.

I swallow all the liquid, pulling up his briefs and sweatpants before sitting up.

"Would you like to come sleep in my room?" I ask, grabbing both of our shirts. He nods, and I help him up and get his crutches for him.

We then climb into my bed, falling asleep in the unfamiliar position we used to always sleep in.