Prologue

"Music room three?" Hinata asked herself. She looked around. Nobody was in the room at the moment.

She just left five minutes ago to get lunch. And she comes back with a note on her desk. She reread it a few times, to see if she read it right.

Dear Hinata,
Come to music room three and the end of the south hall right after class ends. Do not delay.

No signature. The handwriting was very neat, on the plus side.

Who could possibly want to see her?

Suddenly Kyoya Ootori walked in, holding his black notebook, with a pen behind his ear.

His hair and eyes were still the same. His glasses were the same. He didn't change.

  Yet he still seemed different from years ago.

Her hair was obviously different from last time they met. Her eyes still gave him the shivers. The icy blue.

And those same icy blue eyes read the note.

Kyoya smirked at her and broke her train of thought, saying, "Long time no see Hinata."

"Yeah." Hinata said. She was about to speak more, but he was already seated and writing in his book, and a book was placed on the left corner of his desk.

Hinata shrugged and sat back down, and read.

I can't wait to see you after school, Kyoya thought, still smirking.