ΩChapter Twenty Two: Kyoya's POVΩ

Kyoya's POV

"So....one hundred U.S. dollars each..." Kaoru started.

"To try and rape Hinata?" Hikaru finished.

"Not rape. And keep your voices down morons." I said, I pushed up my glasses. Hinata was looking over here.

"What I want you to do is go into our suite and see if she would cheat on me. Because I used her--"

"Even though she hates it when people use her." Hikaru and Kaoru finished.

"Exactly." I answered.

"You better hope your sorry ass doesn't get caught by her." Hikaru said.

"Because deep down I have a feeling that if she finds out, not only will she be broken but you will be too." Kaoru said.

"Yeah. She is good for you Kyoya senpai. Try not to mess it up." Hikaru said.

"I can try." I said. "No guarantees."

"Your sick." They said.

"I can rephrase that. I can try. I don't know if I'll succeed." I said.
"You see, Hinata Akiyama is a vase, in situations like these.. One touch and she can fall. Can't hold it together. She will be lost and never the same. No matter how many times you try or how many times you glue her back together she will fall back. And never the same.

"Only twice I saw her smile like she did before those few girls ruined her life. Once was the last time I saw her before High School which was when her mom praised her for her designs. The second was today. She so desperately wants to become head of Mika's designs. I wish I could be the person to make her feel better. But I am just in love. I wish I can make her smile like that. Her smile now is like the cherry blossoms dead on the grass. Wilted roses. Her real smile is like brightly bloomed cherry blossoms and beautiful bright red roses.

"Her smile. Worth a million roses. Was gone. I do not want to be the person who makes it disappear forever."

"Wow Kyoya senpai." Hikaru and Kaoru said.

"You did good." Hikaru said.

"Maybe you can make her smile again. You just need to speak like this more often." They said.

"Unfortunately according to Tamaki, I push down my feelings."

And I left.
×+×+×+×
"WHOLESOME HEART." I heard. I looked at the twins who were crying. Once they wiped up they looked at me and said,"Your screwed Kyoya senpai."

"What happened?"

"She declined. Made it clear that she's not giving up on you." Kaoru said.

"We even leaned in sexily." Hikaru said.

"You should break it off." They said.

"When we are great family friends, when she loves all you guys, in the U.S. and ESPECIALLY since we are sharing the same room." I pushed up my glasses.

"Oh yeah." Hikaru said.

"Sorry. We want to know what you did." Kaoru said.

"Heres the money." I said. I handed them the money and starting walking away.

"Your avoiding the question." They said. Damn them.

"Well while we were having dinner at my house we danced to Tamaki's ringtone."

"Thats romance story right there." Hikaru said.

"She will be so broken hearted." Kaoru said.

"Who said I was breaking it off?" I asked, walking away.