ΩChapter One: Kyoya's POVΩ

Dedicated to:
Everyone that reads, votes or comments. It means so much to me. Thank you so much.

Kyoya's POV:
Inside the black binder *a/n:the book of secrets in this fanfic*
Name: Hinata Akiyama.
Hinata, her first name, means 'sunflower' or 'facing the sun'.
Akiyama, her last name means, 'autumn mountain'.
An unusual name.

Father's occupation: Owner of a famous business in Japan, the owner of Akiyama's Dentist Supply. The most successful buisness' in the department. Hinata is the only child of his.

Mother's occupation: A fashion designer, just as successful as Hikaru and Kaoru's mother.

Appearently they moved closer to Ouran so they just transferred her here. In class 2-A with Tamaki and I. Thats good

When she is older she has to choose between her father's business and her mother's business.

××flashback××
Scene: The Ootori dining room table, after dinner. Kyoya's father at the head of the table. Kyoya, and his mother on one side, his brothers on the other.

  "Kyoya. The only daughter of Mika and Taiki Akiyama has transferred into your class. I hope you can befriend her and impress me." My father said.

  I nodded. "Yes father, anything you say."

  "We are close friends with them, we have done business with them. Do not disappoint me."

"I won't father, don't worry." I said.
××end flashback.××
Scene: Music room 3. The host club is about to open for business when all of a sudden.....

The door opened. I closed my book and looked up. Hinata Akiyama. She was puzzled looking around.

"Um.....I was told to be in Music Room 3. Is this it?" She asked, all confused.

Tamaki walked up to her and cupped her chin. "Hello there, lost one. How may I help you?"

She smiled, a smile so warm compared to my cold one. "Oh. Well I'm dyslexic, so I might have read this letter wrong. Can you make sure it says Music room 3? And if I'm actually in the place I need to go?" I smiled at Tamaki's reaction. She doesn't know about the host club.

Tamaki read it with a defeated expression on his face. "Yes," he said meekly, scanning the letter, "this is the room."

"Oh cool. You all are pretty handsome." She pointed at Haruhi and Honey. "You two are adorable." she giggled. Haruhi shrugged. She was a girl so it was appropriate to say.

"Oh! Kyoya!? Is that you? I saw you earlier but we had no chance to talk..." she said.

"Please tell me she's not another Renge." Hikaru and Kaoru said.

"I heard that!" we heard a far away high pitched yell. Hikaru and Kaoru hid behind Tamaki, who also look a little frightened.

I smiled a little. "Oh no. Just a family friend." I said.

  Hinata laughed. "Kyoya, what is this? I never thought you would be in something like...." she trailed off, clearly not able to find the right words.

"A host club?" Hikaru and Kaoru said. She shrugged.

"Why not? Anyways I never thought you would be in this host club! You seem like you one to be in computer hacking club."

"Unfortunately there is no such thing, in a school like this. Your identity and reputation is important. So I resided to this club." I said. Tamaki's mouth dropped open.