ΩChapter Twenty Four: Kyoya's POVΩ

Kyoya's POV

BOOK OF SECRETS
Status: Its my birthday. And its Hinata's soon.

Kyoya Ootori!" I heard. I turned around and pushed up my glasses.

Hinata was running up to me. She gave me a huge hug. "Omigod! Happy birthday!" She said. She stopped hugging me and put her hands on my shoulder.

"You've grown so much. We are all all so proud."

Hinata got out a box. "Here!" She said, handing it to me. It looked like a chocolate box.

"I do not care for sweets." I stated.

"Yeah yeah I know." She said.

I opened the box. In fancy script it said, At The End of The South Hall.

"Music room three?" I answered.

"I don't know. You have to check." Hinata said. She put a finger over her mouth. She started walking away. "You have till the end of the hour!"

I sighed.
×+×+×
I opened the door to the Music Room. Roses came at me. I closed my eyes. Then once it cleared I opened my eyes.

There stood Tamaki. He was in a chair, holding a pink box. He took out a card from it as I got closer.

"Congratulations Kyoya!" He started. He cleared his throat.

"Up but not quite. You think you are closer to the sky but you seem farther then before. On some of these you can actually touch the clouds. But you are still far from this blue."

What? I thought for a while. You can actually touch the clouds.

Plane? No....

"The roof." I said.

"Go see yourself." Tamaki said. He got out a rose and let it fly out of his hand. "Until then, Kyoya. Fifty three minutes left."

I walked out of the room.
×+×+×+×
Mori senpai stood on the roof. He was holding a red box. He took out a card.

"Here lays the grass." He said.

"A field." I said. Either they make no sense or are too easy.

Try harder Hinata. "Fifty minutes." Mori senpai said.
×+×+×+×
I went to the feild. Honey senpai was standing there, holding usa chan in one hand and a blue box in the other. When he saw me he grinned. He gave me usa chan to hold and got out the card.

"Cake!" He said.

Cafeteria. "Fourty eight minutes."
×+×+×
I got to the lunch room. It was the twins.

Hikaru and Kaoru came out. Both holdng boxes.

"It strikes twelve. You look up at it to check if you have enough time."

"Or, is it where you learn. Where you take notes."

"Fourty minutes." They said.
×+×+×
I got to my classroom. "What is the capital of the state of New York? If you do not know, please go to the clock tower. Thirty six minutes." Haruhi said.

Crap. It was the clock tower first.

I finally got the front of the clock tower. Mori senpai was there. "Albany."

And then I ran.
×+×+×
"Albany." I said.

"Yes. Go to Music room three." Haruhi said. She ran.

I ran after her.
×+×+×
I opened the door to the music room.

"Welcome." I heard. It was the host club. Minus me.