ΩChapter Eight: Hinata's POVΩ

Hinata's POV

"I really hate you guys." I grumbled, pulling my knee's to my chin. We were all in Kyoya's limo.

"We love you too, Hinata senpai!" The twins said. Those bastards.

"Why do you hate me Hina chan?" Honey senpai said, looking up at me. His eyes watered. Then I caught look of Mori senpai's eyes. Oh crap.

"No! Honey senpai! I love you! And um Mori senpai, we cool right?" I said hoping Mori won't kill me. He nodded in approval. Even though Honey senpai did suggest it, I still don't want to get my ass whooped. "And Haruhi, we good?" Haruhi high fived me.

"Its just the other four." I grumbled. I buried my head into my knees.

"Aw what did we do?" Hikaru and Kaoru asked. I gave them a death stare.

"No wonder you two are perfect." Hikaru started.

"Yeah. Her and Kyoya senpai both have eyes of the devil." Kaoru finished.

"For your information I can actually get up in the morning, no troubles. Unless you jump on me and take off my covers than shit gets real. And I only give stares at people who force me to learn to swim. And make me point out the obvious." I shuddered, I couldn't beleive I said that. "Ladidadida! No sex here fellows!"

Then Kyoya gave me a stare. Then I turned to stare at the twins. "Well the boss was the one who continued the game after you went into Kyoya's bedroom." The twins said. They stared at Tamaki.

"Well Honey senpai suggested to teach her to swim." Tamaki said, with a dose of dramatic flair. He stared at Honey. Honey stared at Mori.

"Well Takashi said to go into the room that Haru chan happened to be in!"

Mori stared at Haruhi. "She told us Kyoya's bedroom."

Haruhi stared at me. "Well not my fault she can't swim."

And the next twenty minutes we were arguing with the people we stared at, and Kyoya and Mori senpai stayed out. At one point me and the twins fight turned into rock paper scissors, and then a arm wrestle. Then we got to my place.

I led them out and into the house.

"Wakana! Excited for your trip?" I said, giving a hug to her. She was much shorter than me.

"Oh yes! Oh look at these handsome boys!" She pointed at Haruhi and me. "You two are lucky."

"Yeah we are! Where can they change? They are going to teach me to--" I shuddered. "Swim."

Wakana patted me on the back. "About time you learned! Theres a mens and womans changing room that is near the pool." she said pointing down the long hallway on the left. I nodded.

"Yo bring the rest of your stuff and meet me down the hall." I said. I put my stuff on the side of the room. It was filled with lights and staircases and openings to hallways. It was pretty big for a room that isn't as needed as much as the rest.

I went into the bathroom and changed into a swimsuit. A red one with no straps and a small heart in the front and a giant heart in the back. I stepped out as Haruhi came in. "Hey sorry about them." Haruhi said.

"Its fine, about time I learned anyways." I said. I went outside. I then heard Tamaki yelling from the boys bathroom.

"Give back my clothes you two morons!"

"Hey! Twincest! Give back his damn clothes or else I'm coming in!" I yelled.

"Yeah you heard her! Want her to see us in our boxers!!" Tamaki yelled.