ΩChapter Eighteen: Hinata's POVΩ

Hinata's POV

I wish mother told me she was going to put my face all over New York City.

I was sipping at coffee, when Kyoya came into the main room of the suite. The television was on some anime in English. My body was sore, from being curled up the whole night.

Kyoya was holding a check board and a pen. He was wearing a plaid shirt with a grey t-shirt under and black skinny jeans.

"Today we will be going around the city with all the girls. We will be stopping at a teahouse where we will pick out costume to wear tomorrow for the real tea. We will go back for dinner. Any questions before I speak to the rest of the host club?"

I nodded. I showed my phone, which had been on a text since last night.

I hope you have fun in Canada babe.

My mom sent that. I mean Canada? Wow mom.

I focused on the anime.

"Would you like breakfast?" He asked.

I nodded no. "Room service. You go ahead." I didn't want to get up.

"That wasn't a question, Miss Hinata Akiyama." Kyoya said, grabbing my wrists and pinning me to the couch. He was on top of me. His face was right next to mine.

I stared at him. "Fine."

I still didn't get up.

"Do you want me to change you myself?" Kyoya asked.

"As much as it is tempting...no." I said.

I quickly got up. I went to the bathroom and put on a black blouse and light pink jeans.

"Good morning Hina chan!" Honey senpai said when we got to the breakfast room. The whole host club waved and said hi.

"Hey...." I said. I tugged at my sleeves. I sat down with them and put my head down on the table.

The depressing thoughts were coming back.
×+flashback+×
"Take these pills." The doctor said. I looked at the bottle. I took the two in his hands.

I swallowed them.
×+×+×+×
And then right now, Kyoya held out two pills. I looked at him. "No." I said.

"Hinata, I know what your like without these at times like these. You do seem high with them but it beats this." Kyoya said.

"I just feel used. My mom just used me to sell clothes. She used me. Can't she tell me this crap? And she thought I was in Canada." I whispered.
×+flashback+×
"KYOYA!" I said, laughing. These pills felt like I was walking on cloud nine.

I spinned him.

"Why so happy? Did you switch schools?" He asked still writing in his notebook.

"Nah bruh! I got these drugs in the alley up the road. Want?" I giggled. "Just kidding!"

"Please don't take these pills." He said.

I nodded and saluted. "Yes sir!"

I remember the aching headaches after I took them. I did the rest of the prescription. I hated it. I poured the next five perscriptions down the toilet.
×+×+×+×
"But Kyoya! They gave me headaches! Its painful! It hurts..."

"Are you even talking about the pills? Or are you being selfish as usual talking about yourself? 'Oh no, my mom is trying to make me successful as a model'." He said, still holding the pills.

"Damn it, Kyoya shut up! The pills hurt me! Everything aches! Don't you understand you money grubber?" I said. Clenching my fists. I got up.

"Be quiet, poor little rich girl."

Tamaki went to Kyoya. "Kyoya, we don't want to be kicked out like last time--"

"Shut up." Kyoya elbowed him.

I grabbed the pills, almost crying. I threw them down. I stomped on them. Then I grabbed a glass of water from Mori senpai and splashed it on Kyoya's face.

"Damn you." I said.

I walked away, hearing the twins say over and over, Damn.
×+×+×+×
I went in the bedroom and quickly grabbed my purse. I grabbed a sweater. And I ran.

I ran down the stairs past everything.

Past everyone.
×+×+×+×
Tamaki ran into the coffee shop. "Found you."

He ran to me and sat beside me. I was sipping a third cup of coffee that day and eating the last of the mini cookies I got.

"I'm not going to text Kyoya till we sort this out."

"Then might as well be here forever." I mumbled.

"It doesn't hurt to talk a little."

I paused and looked at him. I looked down.

And I poured my heart out. And cried.

"You know? Kyoya was there and now...I don't know. What are we? And seeing him like this...can't he see my side? I didn't ask to be a model. My mom never asked for permission. He knows my cousins might get the business's. He knows I was an accident child--"

"Accident?"

"Yes. Ten monthes after my parents started dating I was born. One month was dating and nine was finding out she was pregnant, and sorting out this situation."

"You aren't an accident. Probably first thing they thought when seeing you was, I love her. And I would give her a thousand roses." He tilted his head and smiled.

"...Thank you Tamaki. That made me feel good."

"Now should we get Kyoya?"

I nodded.

Five minutes later Kyoya ran in. "Hinata, you idiot! Where the hell were you?"

Tears welled up in my eyes. I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged back.

"I love you, idiot." I said.

He paused. "I...love you too."
×+×+×+×
IMPORTANT:
A/n:
NO. THE STORY IS NOT OVER YET. AROUND TEN(?) CHAPTERS LEFT.
THANK YOU all for reading. I have almost 100 votes and thats amazing!
Just a reminder please vote for my story in the @ohshcwattyawards under the kyoya catagory
Dont do highlight comments just comment on the chapter
Saying:
Lost In A Book Of Secrets by @dannyelle_b
And you can vote for all your other favorite stories!
Sorry if this chapter sucked.
Anything you want to see? Comment!
Later!